The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 37 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
But your honor, trump made me do it.
But your honor, trump turned me into a Republican zombie and I didn’t know what I was doing.
But your honor, Q kept sending me PMs on Parler and Gab.com.
But your honor, I have daddy issues.
But your honor, I prayed about it and God said to storm the capital.

• Wow
Reactions: shortylickens

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
But your honor, trump made me do it.
But your honor, trump turned me into a Republican zombie and I didn’t know what I was doing.
But your honor, Q kept sending me PMs on Parler and Gab.com.
But your honor, I have daddy issues.
But your honor, I prayed about it and God said to storm the capital.

There is no excusing her actions but at least she sees it for what it is now. There seem to be thousands of people who still believe the "storm" is coming and that storming the capitol was just a prelude for what's to come.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Are any of the Qrazy right holding on to the "But it was antifa" excuse?

See Tucker Carlson from last night. Also, George Floyd died of a drug overdose and wasn’t murderer by a cop. I have no idea what that has to do with the Capitol, but Tucker needed to race bait just a bit to hold his audience’s meth & paint thinner limited attention spans.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
See Tucker Carlson from last night. Also, George Floyd died of a drug overdose and wasn’t murderer by a cop. I have no idea what that has to do with the Capitol, but Tucker needed to race bait just a bit to hold his audience’s meth & paint thinner limited attention spans.
I'm in the UK so I'm fairly insulated from your media, not that we don't have our own crazy lot.

Nov 17, 2019
Reactions: hal2kilo

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I hope nothing come out of it to wait for a second and successful attempt at starting a civil war.
Pretty much all you post about here is how you hope that the US falls into civil war, gets bombed, collapses, etc. I understand people hating on the US, but...
I hope you get shot in the face. See how nice and friendly that is? Fuck off, c*nt.
There is no excusing her actions but at least she sees it for what it is now. There seem to be thousands of people who still believe the "storm" is coming and that storming the capitol was just a prelude for what's to come.
Bullshit. She's been tracked down and arrested. She isn't sorry for what she did, nor admitting anything wrong. She is only sorry she was arrested for it.

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Pretty much all you post about here is how you hope that the US falls into civil war, gets bombed, collapses, etc. I understand people hating on the US, but...
I hope you get shot in the face. See how nice and friendly that is? Fuck off, c*nt.

Bullshit. She's been tracked down and arrested. She isn't sorry for what she did, nor admitting anything wrong. She is only sorry she was caught.

ftfy

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
No, my wording was carefully chosen.
She recorded herself at the grounds. She left an evidence trail. She obviously, like thousands of other fucktards, believed she was doing nothing wrong and had every right to be there.
It's not about being caught since most were never trying to hide it. They were announcing it for christ's sake. It's about being held accountable for having done some dumbass illegal shit, thinking it's okay cuz President Derp said so.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Yeah, whatever Bubba.

Some of these guys belong in an asylum.

"He now faces up to 21.5 years in prison and a $1 million fine, according to Lancaster Online."

That's a long time to spend being somebody's bottom bitch.

And he was never a Marine. Just sayin'

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
A perfectly reasonable amount of schadenfreude may follow this announcement:

Twitter also confirmed that O’Keefe’s personal account had been locked temporarily for violating the same policy, and that O’Keefe would be required to remove the violative content before regaining permission to tweet.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Zero fucks given...

3RpGR2B.jpg

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
A perfectly reasonable amount of schadenfreude may follow this announcement:

In response to follow-up questions from CNN Business seeking clarification, Twitter said it had mistakenly communicated to Project Veritas that there would be a way to restore its account and confirmed that the group's suspension was permanent and final.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
While proud boys oath keepers and three %’ers consolidate ... I would be really really worried that its gonna escalate into actual terror... you know, like dragging traitors into the woods and put two in the back of the head kind of thing... these people are freedomfighters in their own minds....

Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
While proud boys oath keepers and three %’ers consolidate ... I would be really really worried that its gonna escalate into actual terror... you know, like dragging traitors into the woods and put two in the back of the head kind of thing... these people are freedomfighters in their own minds....
The idea of this kind of thing happening and increasing worries me far more than the notion of millions falling into civil war.
These morons have been emboldened and THEY don't think they've lost traction simply because Trump is out of office now. If anything, they are just competing for the crazy title in congress and in state govs.

How long until private citizens start "taking it upon themselves" to take measures like what happened on Jan 6th but...to their neighbors and local govs?

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Didn't know where to put this so I will drop it here.

Sad story about the children of parents who got sucked into Qanon. I still believe Qanon is an outside and/or inside force that is using it to disrupt the USA. Maybe Russia, China, Iran, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Roger Stone, etc.? We've had discussions about the amygdala and I wonder if it plays a role in people who believe in Qanon. Assuming the theory about the amygdala being larger in conservatives than liberals. Are the Qanon folks amygdalas abnormally larger than "normal" conservatives and liberals?

Good article on the amygdala.

Reactions: Pohemi