The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 36 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Watson isn’t worried.

“We didn’t do anything other than just being there,” he said.

In fact, his version of the event differs from official accounts.

“The Capitol Police are the ones who attacked us.”
So if someone breaks down your door or breaks a window to enter your home, they are only guilty of "being there?" And if you attack them... you are the one at fault? What fucking planet is he from?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
List of those charged and arrested.

Pictures of the most wanted.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
List of those charged and arrested.

Pictures of the most wanted.
Good find, thanks. I like how most seem to be anti mask making them easier to identify.

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
How are they dealing with the fact that everyone arrested or having video evidence being there are Trumpies? Its not like these people are hiding themselves or their history!
That's the great thing about selective news coverage. Conservative news: zero coverage of the arrests of MAGAs, but many hours of brainwashing about how it was all antifa's fault and the impeachment is a "farce" and "illegal" and "unconstitutional".

Trump's primary accomplishment ~ we no longer have a common understanding of reality. There really are tens of millions of Trumpites who still believe the election was stolen, and also firmly believe that Jan 6 was instigated by BLM and/or antifa. The Wyoming Republican censure of Liz Cheney last weekend apparently even referenced these BLM/antifa lies.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I suppose that all the people on video and/or caught are rabid Trumpies just reinforces their idea that its all a conspiracy by the "Deep State™"?
They just don't pay attention to news that doesn't support their world view. My in-laws claim you have no way of knowing who the people actually we're, but I'd bet money they have no idea more than a handful of people have been arrested.

I went to the Smithsonian with these same in-laws, went to the fossil area. My MIL said "these are all artist concepts, right?" I told her no these were all real, and the sign says where and when they were found. A few minutes later they left the area to go look at landscape photography. Basically the same as anything negative about Republicans, they see something that might be counter to their beliefs and they just ignore it.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
They just don't pay attention to news that doesn't support their world view. My in-laws claim you have no way of knowing who the people actually we're, but I'd bet money they have no idea more than a handful of people have been arrested.

I went to the Smithsonian with these same in-laws, went to the fossil area. My MIL said "these are all artist concepts, right?" I told her no these were all real, and the sign says where and when they were found. A few minutes later they left the area to go look at landscape photography. Basically the same as anything negative about Republicans, they see something that might be counter to their beliefs and they just ignore it.
Wow that makes me really sad

Reactions: Pohemi and Zorba

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
You know, if Trump gets away with this it would be like John Wilkes Booth getting away with killing Lincoln. Just imagine if John Wilkes Booth went before THIS republican congress? Booth would be enjoying his retirement in MarALago, and Lincoln would still be dead by the hands of some "very fine people".

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

Several years ago while getting my hair cut could overhear the conversation the other barber was having with his customer.

He had just got back from a vacation to the "Ark Encounter" in Kentucky, and how realistic it depicted gods work. The guy in his chair seemed to want to be anywhere else but listening to this.

Nov 17, 2019
Awwww, ain't that speshul?

The OK's need to be added to the Terror list along with the Bois

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Awwww, ain't that speshul?

The OK's need to be added to the Terror list along with the Bois

Yea, but passed the drug tests so it's all good

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Yikes. I grew around people that believed dinosaur bones were put in the earth 10k years ago by God to test your faith. The crazy is all around us.

Panino Manino

Jan 28, 2017
You know, if Trump gets away with this it would be like John Wilkes Booth getting away with killing Lincoln. Just imagine if John Wilkes Booth went before THIS republican congress? Booth would be enjoying his retirement in MarALago, and Lincoln would still be dead by the hands of some "very fine people".

My last hope.
I hope nothing come out of it to wait for a second and successful attempt at starting a civil war.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
They're not normal misdemeanors, they're federal.

He wants to lock in his conjugal visits.
A man that supported the anti-immigrant now ex-president wants to marry a foreigner to an immigrant into the country.