The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
There's not enough prison cells, everyone of the treasonous lawmakers allowing them in should be hanged.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Just remember when you hear these scum (like Gohmert, he is the bottom of the barrel), the good folk somewhere have heard the same stuff and said "I need to get me some more of THAT!"

Gives you a nice little map of where not to go and spend money on vacation.

Reactions: hal2kilo

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
It was just a peaceful protest, just like those BLM guys .....

Funny, I don't recall any BLM guys with scopes and armor piercing rounds, do you?
NFAC do carry hardware like that.

Just sayin'...

Nov 17, 2019
HEY!! Lookit me here on TV!! I was the insurrectionist next to the insurrectionist that got shot!!!

Guess what happened next?

But this also shows a far darker intent:

"Baranyi also explained how he had stormed the building.

"We tore through the scaffolding, threw flash bags and tear gas, and blitzed our way in through all the chambers. Just trying to get into Congress or whoever we could get into and tell them we need some kind of investigation into this," he said.

He went on: "It was a joke to them until we got inside, and then of a sudden guns came out. But we're at a point now, it can't be allowed to stand. We have to do something. People have to do something.""

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
HEY!! Lookit me here on TV!! I was the insurrectionist next to the insurrectionist that got shot!!!

"We tore through the scaffolding, threw flash bags and tear gas, and blitzed our way in through all the chambers. Just trying to get into Congress or whoever we could get into and tell them we need some kind of investigation into this," he said.

Yes, because this is how you behave when you just want to talk to someone. Violently smash everything and everyone on your way to them.

If you want to talk to someone next time try:
A phone call (right now you might only have one of those, use it wisely)
Making an appointment.
Sending an email.
Twitter. (Oh Sorry Al-Qanon cultists and Neo-Nazis)

Hilarious how all this violence was because they just wanted a chat.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yes, because this is how you behave when you just want to talk to someone. Violently smash everything and everyone on your way to them.

If you want to talk to someone next time try:
A phone call (right now you might only have one of those, use it wisely)
Making an appointment.
Sending an email.
Twitter. (Oh Sorry Al-Qanon cultists and Neo-Nazis)

Hilarious how all this violence was because they just wanted a chat.

Beep beep boop boop machines are for libtards

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Nov 17, 2019

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
DOJ makes clear that if you had a cell phone on inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, you will get caught.
Yeah, I expected as much. They'll have location pings from any devices on the grounds, since the building has it's own cellular network system. No need to connect to wifi to leave a mark...

Good, in my opinion. It might look like overreach by BigBro, but what did they expect? If they hadn't gone inside, they'd have done nothing wrong.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Upper right of the pic; OK sign.

ErlUftOW8AAeu6h

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Some humor? These insurrectionists reminded me of something...

Two rednecks in a pickup truck were pulled over by a state trooper for speeding. The officer walked up to the driver's window, and tapped on it with his Maglite. The driver rolled down his window, and asked "do you know why I pulled you over?". The driver said "I don't know, I figured you'd tell me". The officer cracked him in the side of the head with his Maglite, and said "slow down, and don't smart off to an officer of the law".

The officer then walked around to the surprised passenger, and tapped on his window with the Maglite. The passenger hesitantly rolled down his window, and the officer cracked him upside the head with his Maglite. "That's for when you get down the road and say to the driver: "I wish he would have tried that shit on me!".

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Guess what happened next?

But this also shows a far darker intent:

"Baranyi also explained how he had stormed the building.

He went on: "It was a joke to them until we got inside, and then of a sudden guns came out. But we're at a point now, it can't be allowed to stand. We have to do something. People have to do something.""
The something you are going to do is go to jail for a long time.

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Some humor? These insurrectionists reminded me of something...

Two rednecks in a pickup truck were pulled over by a state trooper for speeding. The officer walked up to the driver's window, and tapped on it with his Maglite. The driver rolled down his window, and asked "do you know why I pulled you over?". The driver said "I don't know, I figured you'd tell me". The officer cracked him in the side of the head with his Maglite, and said "slow down, and don't smart off to an officer of the law".

The officer then walked around to the surprised passenger, and tapped on his window with the Maglite. The passenger hesitantly rolled down his window, and the officer cracked him upside the head with his Maglite. "That's for when you get down the road and say to the driver: "I wish he would have tried that shit on me!".
its funny because cops are allowed to physically beat citizens for no reason!!!!

:D

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
Is it me, or are all these charges super light?

For example, the guy who beat up a cop is only charged with "obstructing a LEO" ?????

Sounds like most of these guy will probably never even see jail time once the lawyers whittle away at everything.

Reactions: Pohemi