The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 66 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Insurrectionist thinks he’s running for New Hampshire state representative. Doesn’t realize that the woman he thinks he’s running against is a Congresswoman.

Underwood asked Riddle, “What does being at the riot do for your campaign?”

“It tells them I show up.” he replied.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I didn't see this posted in here yet, but I thought this was pretty entertaining.

The title is a little misleading though.... while part of the reason he's asking for a little leniency is so that he can go to a car show, the underlying reason is he needs to travel (further) for work. Though he was fired, so not sure what work he has to travel for. That being said, it's almost like once you commit treason your life is going to be harder than it was before...

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
21 members of the House vote against awarding a medal to police who defended the capitol. Gee, I wonder which political party they represent?

1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas

Reactions: BUTCH1

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Gee, I wonder which political party they represent?

In fairness though, when the Republicans say they support the police, it's usually after Police used excessive force on, and/or killed some largely innocent, non violent, minority person.

Not when Police are getting themselves injured/killed, using minimal force to hold back a largely white, violent rampaging mob.

Totally different situations. ;)

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
In fairness though, when the Republicans say they support the police, it's usually after Police used excessive force on, and/or killed some largely innocent, non violent, minority person.

Not when Police are getting themselves injured/killed, using minimal force to hold back a largely white, violent rampaging mob.

Totally different situations. ;)
they have the exact same position on soldiers.

Reactions: hal2kilo

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
DENIED! Rioter who sat in Pelosi's seat is denied any bail, and will be incarcerated until trial.

And again denied. Barnett, who is not actually incarcerated (darn it), but is on home detention and not supposed to travel more than 50 mi away, wanted to go to a classic car swap meet. Federal judge said I don't think so. Good for him!

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
And again denied. Barnett, who is not actually incarcerated (darn it), but is on home detention and not supposed to travel more than 50 mi away, wanted to go to a classic car swap meet. Federal judge said I don't think so. Good for him!

How long do you figure Bigo's gonna be locked up in the big house

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
16 identified in conspiracy case so far...

January 6 Conspiracy Case Deepens Against Oath Keepers – Mother Jones

According to an indictment issued by the Justice Department on Sunday, during the week prior to the insurrection, various Oath Keepers held online meetings to plan the “DC op” for January 6. They used encrypted apps and private messaging on social media to discuss preparations for a QRF, or “quick reaction force,” that would be ready to launch an armed assault in the nation’s capital. “[W]e have a shitload of QRF on standby with an arsenal,” one defendant commented on December 31, responding to an offer from an unidentified individual to “coordinate help” from “friends not far from DC with a lot of weapons and ammo.”

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol! ... Insurrectionist wants out of jail because there haven’t been any more riots since 1/6.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Lol! ... Insurrectionist wants out of jail because there haven’t been any more riots since 1/6.

Maybe they were right about locking law breakers up. Who knew.

Nov 17, 2019
^^ And one bigger dog to plead ....

And testify:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
^^ And one bigger dog to plead ....

And testify:

Please, please, please, at least implicate Stone.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
First person just sentenced:

Received probation and a fine, but this was a less serious case. The judge has some not so kind words for the GOP pols pushing nonsense about 1/6. Seems to expect the defendants to publicly express remorse for the attacks or face stiffer penalties.