The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 59 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Yeah, I like good people who don’t march on our capital to overthrow our democracy. If you want to say some of them were good people, then I’m sure you can support that claim.
In group of 100,000 or so, there are bound to be troublemakers, lunatics, etc. Let's not label everyone though. Is that hard?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
In group of 100,000 or so, there are bound to be troublemakers, lunatics, etc. Let's not label everyone though. Is that hard?

It wasn’t 100k you god damn fucking moron! You can’t even get basic facts right or even in the ball park and you expect anyone to take you serious? Fuck off dumb ass.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ah, the old conspiracy theory accusations. When you've got nothing left to offer, call someone a conspiracy theorist. That'll keep them at bay for a few minutes while you think of a new snarky comeback.

I can it like I see it, and you are a nut.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
It wasn’t 100k you god damn fucking moron! You can’t even get basic facts right or even in the ball park and you expect anyone to take you serious? Fuck off dumb ass.
50,000 is close enough, jackass? Does that change the point, jackass?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
The so-called Capital insurrectionists seemed far more peaceful than the 2020 summer rioters. Facts matter, not media and globalist propaganda.

140 police officers were injured on January 6th. If you don't want to be called an idiot or traitor, don't act like one.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
140 police officers were injured on January 6th. If you don't want to be called an idiot or traitor, don't act like one.
Umm, ok. I said I'm not a Trump supporter and I didn't care for the rally. However, calling all those people insurrectionists or terrorists is not accurate in the least. Call me an idiot or traitor. It'll just show more about you than me.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Umm, ok. I said I'm not a Trump supporter and I didn't care for the rally. However, calling all those people insurrectionists or terrorists is not accurate in the least. Call me an idiot or traitor. It'll just show more about you than me.

You don’t even know who “all those people” are (in terms of how many), you stupid ignorant twat!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Finally a coherent post. Congratulations.
Trump was wrong to organize such an event. What did he think he would get out of it? Regardless, painting all of the people there as insurrectionists or terrorists is misleading at best.

Heh. They were just doing what their President summoned them to do, which was to prevent the transition of power. It was his last chance, and he took it. So did they. It just didn't work out the way he wanted. Constitutional govt prevailed against a wannabee dictator. Those foolish enough to have participated won't get any sympathy from me. They're the Trumpiest of the Trumpies, basically delusional cult members, as is anybody who even entertains the big lie of the stolen election.

Reactions: BUTCH1 and hal2kilo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
LOL these people got nothing. Prove me wrong. But no, you will not. More and more personal attacks. That's the way your media has conditioned you to be. Deflect and attack.

says indefensibly dumb shit. gets mad when people call him a fucking ape because they know it isn't worth dealing with his shit after announcing that he simply doesn't give a fuck about plain reality.

thinks he's won something.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Finally a coherent post. Congratulations.
Trump was wrong to organize such an event. What did he think he would get out of it? Regardless, painting all of the people there as insurrectionists or terrorists is misleading at best.

When you show up at the behest of a wannabe dictator to overthrow the democracy you claim to love, you are a terrorist and an insurrectionist.

This is the same type of bullshit that happened with the Charlottesville thing. If you.showed up there, it was because you, in some way, were reached by white supremacists propaganda. If you find yourself marching side by side with nazis, dont be surprised when people call you a nazi.

Last edited:

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
If you ask the majority of the 100,000 people on the capitol that day, most of them were fighting for *their* justice. They felt they got screwed by the system. The vast majority did not break in or do any violent acts. I don't take sides because I don't believe in politics. I don't care for Trump so don't label me as a Trump supporter. Oh and thanks for the ad hominem attacks, you people are famous for that.

The total property damage, physical assaults, etc were far higher during those *peaceful* riots of 2020. Videos easily reveal that despite the media propaganda. See you people can only see your side because your politics have blinded you.

Your feelings are wrong. So says math.
First off there is no good estimate on how many people where at the Jan 6 Insurrection because arieal photography was not allowed for security reasons. The best estimate is that the insurrectionists numbers 'in the thousands'. So, lets give that an upper limit of 10,000.

We can get pretty good estimates of how many people took part in the George Floyd protests, that number clocks in right around 26 million.

So, let us do what you so obviously didn't do and run the numbers.
Jan 6 Insurrection:
10,000 people
$30,000,000 in damages
5 deaths

George Floyd protests:
26,000,000 people
2,000,000,000 in damages
19 deaths

So...
For every protester in the George Floyd protests there was $76.92 dollars of damage and 0.000000073 deaths.
For every protester in the Jan 6 Insurrection there was $3,000.00 dollars in damage and 0.0005 deaths.

When we adjust for the size of the respective protests the Jan 6 Insurrection was about 39 times more costly and 642 times more deadly than the George Floyd protests.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Just more icing on the pile of sharts

Attention all units on the field, we're not looking for any pro-Trump in the crowd. We're only looking for any anti pro-Trump who want to start a fight,

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
There are good people and there are not so good people. Just like every other group. Is that concept hard to grasp? Apparently with a political mentality, it is.
So there were good Nazis and not so good Nazis. There are good white supremacists and not so good white supremacists. There are good serial killers and not so good serial killers. There are good pedophiles and not so good pedophiles. Logic checks out.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Your words and support for the people he directed to overthrow the government on 1/6 tells me you are a fucking liar, or too fucking stupid to be allowed to leave the house alone.

Reactions: Meghan54

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
It's all about both sides and both ways. Basically he's the kid that throws a pillowcase over his head at the party and says you can't see me.
He's got us on the ropes now he's both siding us from both sides.

Last edited: