The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 55 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
:: snickers ::

Eye-Gouging Capitol Rioter in 'Shock' Over Detention With 'Inner-City Crimes' Inmates: Lawyer

I think being charged for an assault in the middle of Washington DC is an "inner city crime," is it not?

Oh!

Was he trying to imply something else, maybe? hmm.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'm seeing a lot of Trump supporting righties claim that many of these people shouldn't be charged with illegally entering the Capitol since they were "waved in" bu the police...nothing I've seen supports that exactly...but I do remember the cops just so overwhelmed by the sheer numbers they simply got out of the way.

Personally, I hope the AG starts filing sedition charges against a lot of them.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm seeing a lot of Trump supporting righties claim that many of these people shouldn't be charged with illegally entering the Capitol since they were "waved in" bu the police...nothing I've seen supports that exactly...but I do remember the cops just so overwhelmed by the sheer numbers they simply got out of the way.

This explains why a couple of deplorables I know are saying “The Cops let them in”

Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

This is such a dumb excuse as to be insulting. The police officers who were just fighting and tear gassing you really just wanted to let you in for a tour.

Every single one of those people, without exception, knew they weren’t supposed to be there.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
This is such a dumb excuse as to be insulting. The police officers who were just fighting and tear gassing you really just wanted to let you in for a tour.

Every single one of those people, without exception, knew they weren’t supposed to be there.

Yeah, apparently they were invited to smash windows as well. They must have assumed that was the standard means of entry for invited guests.

Nov 8, 2012
The news media is glad to be covering the GOOD kind of riots now where they will be sure to daily cite them as "Mostly peaceful protests" lol

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
The news media is glad to be covering the GOOD kind of riots now where they will be sure to daily cite them as "Mostly peaceful protests" lol

Yep! Covering mostly peacedul protesters versus covering FUCKING insurrectionists storming the GOD DAMN seat of our FUCKING democracy is way better. I am totally happy to see that happening.

Even if the evil peotestors break windows and vandalize, at least they are not trying to break our FUCKING democratic institutions you dumb fucking twat.

Here we go again. Dumb fuck conservative brains equating people trying to violently overthrow the government to a bunch of people protesting something like being gunned down by cops. Even if it gets sideways, its a whole different kind of violence. Someday, these dumb fucks will simply die off as human beings become more enlightened.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yep! Covering mostly peacedul protesters versus covering FUCKING insurrectionists storming the GOD DAMN seat of our FUCKING democracy is way better. I am totally happy to see that happening.

Even if the evil peotestors break windows and vandalize, at least they are not trying to break our FUCKING democratic institutions you dumb fucking twat.

Here we go again. Dumb fuck conservative brains equating people trying to violently overthrow the government to a bunch of people protesting something like being gunned down by cops. Even if it gets sideways, its a whole different kind of violence. Someday, these dumb fucks will simply die off as human beings become more enlightened.

Are you trying to say people protesting and getting violent because they are seeking to be treated fairly and equally is not the same as people who were trying overthrow our government because they didn’t like the election results?

That’s crazy!

/s

Feb 4, 2009

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Reactions: Pohemi

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Well, as most of us guessed, the Capital police knew way more than was claimed and ordered to go easy on the insurrectionists.

Want to know what privilege is?

From the quoted article:
“Heavier, less-lethal weapons,” such as stun grenades, “were not used that day because of orders from leadership,” Bolton wrote.

From literally the article right below it:

Riot Police Fire Flash-Bang Grenades at Protesters in Brooklyn Center

That is what privilege looks like.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Fuck off, traitor. Also, your keen analysis is wanting.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

*jews will not replace you*

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
It is from Babylon Bee which is a satire site.
It is debatable if he realized it is a satire site.
You think he got it confused with a conservatives 'news' site? I could see that happening.
Honestly, that article could just as easily have been run on Fox as a serious news piece.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
He probably believed The Colbert Report was a real news program with legit commentary from a REAL conservative, too.

He believes he understands facetiousness and satire, but it constantly slaps him right in the face while he screams at the mirror like the fucktard clown that he is. :rolleyes: