The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 106 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Trump is sure going to be busy pardoning those jailed and imprisoned rioters after he gets elected. Just imagine that for a second...
I doubt seriously that he would pardon them. He has nothing to gain from it. They are not rich and they already served their purpose. Trump does not reward people for helping him, that would be too much like paying a bill!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I doubt seriously that he would pardon them. He has nothing to gain from it. They are not rich and they already served their purpose. Trump does not reward people for helping him, that would be too much like paying a bill!

That’s his go to con, the promise. He’ll promise you whatever you desire the most, you just have to be devoted to him (be it via donations, votes, goods or services, etc). But he never pays out in full and when he does payout it’s never worth what people put in.

The confusing part isn’t the con itself, that part is obvious and examples of victims are numerous, the confusing part is why do people keep falling for it?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Exactly! If someone hasn't contributed to his war chest at least 6 figure amount, you aren't worth his attention.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
#883 arrested 8/1/22

A convenience store clerk who doubles as a pro-Trump YouTuber under the name "Semore Views"

Be sure to leave him a love note like this on his videos:

Oops. Enjoy jail, traitor.
An Oxon Hill, Maryland, convenience store clerk Wiliam Stephon Kit, 46, of Southeast D.C who doubles as a pro-Trump YouTuber under the name "Semore Views" was arrested Monday on four misdemeanor counts for entering the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
<phew> Centralia, MO...I live about 60 miles from Centralia, WA.
Me too, just from a different direction. I assumed that it was WA. There used to be the big billboard on a farmers property next to I-5 in Centralia that had all kinds of ridiculous right wing crap on it. I think he finally died or sold out, because it gone.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Apparently Centralia Pennsylvania will continue to burn for 250 years. Hopefully longer than the fire of Trumpery will burn in white American hearts.

• Wow
Mar 11, 2004
That’s his go to con, the promise. He’ll promise you whatever you desire the most, you just have to be devoted to him (be it via donations, votes, goods or services, etc). But he never pays out in full and when he does payout it’s never worth what people put in.

The confusing part isn’t the con itself, that part is obvious and examples of victims are numerous, the confusing part is why do people keep falling for it?

Because stupid people are stupid and now they're made desperate, be it via their own circumstances or fear created by lies, so people will take empty promises.

The really dumb part is they try and chastise others and say everyone else is doing that, which means they can actually recognize that. But because of that unique logic blindness that conservatives suffer from, where they're somehow simultaneously wholly encompassed in selfishness, but also simultaneously also lacking almost completely in self awareness, it makes them easy prey to simple liars.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
More on this shitburg... of course he is a republican, he is a registered sex offender that has been convicted of forcible rape, and sodomy.
Records from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation show that a man with the same name and address is a registered sex offender in Kansas. Online court records show the man pleaded guilty on Feb. 24, 2003, to forcible rape, forcible sodomy, domestic assault and felonious restraint involving a July 25, 2002, incident in St. Louis. He received a seven-year prison sentence.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article264233806.html#storylink=cpy

As trump would say, "finest people"

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
#886 Arrested 8/5/22

You posted the "How it's going". LULZ at the "How it started". Douche posted this quote on his FB in 2012.

bruce.jpg

Explains why he was there on Jan. 6th. Trump didn't lose, because we can live in a fantasy world and not have to accept reality. Facts do not require your acquiescence. He doesn't have to accept he is taking the L right now, but it's still a massive fucking L.

His vids = cringe hard. Their katas are the watered down, poorly performed, and unathletic version of Shotokan's. And to quote my favorite fictional Korean, Chiun - He moves like a Baboon with 2 clubbed feet. I didn't look very long , but I didn't see a single pic or vid of him fighting or sparring. Yet another self aggrandizing LARPer. His martial arts training compelled him to join? LOL What an asshole.

Reactions: dank69

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
You posted the "How it's going". LULZ at the "How it started". Douche posted this quote on his FB in 2012.

View attachment 65776

Explains why he was there on Jan. 6th. Trump didn't lose, because we can live in a fantasy world and not have to accept reality. Facts do not require your acquiescence. He doesn't have to accept he is taking the L right now, but it's still a massive fucking L.

His vids = cringe hard. Their katas are the watered down, poorly performed, and unathletic version of Shotokan's. And to quote my favorite fictional Korean, Chiun - He moves like a Baboon with 2 clubbed feet. I didn't look very long , but I didn't see a single pic or vid of him fighting or sparring. Yet another self aggrandizing LARPer. His martial arts training compelled him to join? LOL What an asshole.
You mean he 'play fights' about as good as Trump dances?

giphy.gif