"The Guy is Hiding Something": Top Hillary Aide Suggests Bernie Colluded With Russia Too

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I would not be surprised.

Do we throw the parody aspect out the window when forum members openly endorse the madness?
Of course the timing coincides with Hillary's book leaks, blaming everyone else and their dog too.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
He could have been a useful idiot. Who knows. But he sure made a point of staying in and dividing Democrats even after primary voters have rejected him and it was clear he had no chance of the nomination.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
or RT or Tass....

I love this deflection shit, look it's the Democrats who collaborated with Russia to lose because Democrats are dumb.

I've said this on multiple accounts ages ago, it is our information highway that is under massive assault and I still have no idea as to how to deal with it...

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
He could have been a useful idiot. Who knows. But he sure made a point of staying in and dividing Democrats even after primary voters have rejected him and it was clear he had no chance of the nomination.
He is also the most popular active politician.

It's fascinating. The Democrats are starting to splinter into three factions.

You have the Sanders/Warren progressive wing of the party that is actively looking for someone to be its flag bearer in 2020.

You have the Clinton wing that is starting to circulate around Kamala Harris.

I also believe Obama is going to enter the discussion in a very prominant way. Obama surrogates are none too pleased at the criticism she is sending his way in her new book, and eventually Obama is going to get tired of other people defining or undermining his legacy. I've heard the Obama camp is starting to circulate around Deval Patrick.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006

You have the Sanders/Warren progressive wing of the party that is actively looking for someone to be its flag bearer in 2020.

I also believe Obama is going to enter the discussion in a very prominant way. Obama surrogates are none too pleased at the criticism she is sending his way in her new book, and eventually Obama is going to get tired of other people defining or undermining his legacy. I've heard the Obama camp is starting to circulate around Deval Patrick.

Trump has united Democrats like probably no one else could.

Reactions: Ken g6

Yakk

Golden Member
May 28, 2016
Well... Infowars is performance art, not news, so that's not viable a source.

So if I'm reading this right... Russia is allegedly colluding with all American political parties and the parties are all embracing it (and mega-corps like Facebook) ?

Then... the issue doesn't look to be Russia power say at all...

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

"I'm not saying it's true but, people are talking."

Amen, Magnus. It's just a continuation of the concern trolling so evident during the campaign, the whole "Poor Bernie! So Cheated" routine that too many of his followers fell for in a big way. The Alt-right & the Russians double teamed the Dems on that one.

maddie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2010
sorry, do you have a more credible source, like maybe infowars or breitbart?
Please forgive me for not making it easier. Sarcasm aside, I was always taught that information is either true or false, irrespective of where it originates.

HERE IS THE CORE INFO:
pxBUUtpFiYh1luei_blJmhtwB1MPqM3rGd9zI4jXzxY.jpg

by Joshua Caplan 373 Comments
The length to which Hillary Clinton and her team will go to shift blame onto others for President Trump’s victory last November is stunning. Adam Parkhomenko, a long time aide to Hillary Clinton, took to Twitter Friday evening to rant about how great his boss’s presidential campaign was in 2016, while taking shots at her primary opponent Bernie Sanders.

pjimage-40-600x338.jpg

In the middle of Parkomenko’s thread, the Clinton aide insinuates something quite explosive — Bernie Sanders may have colluded with Russia in the Democratic primary.

“PS…you seem to ignore the Russia support online for Bernie during the primaries. The guy is hiding something. Not sure I want to know what,” the aide tweeted.

Below is the tweet (and screenshot) where the insinuation was made.

Who is Adam Parkomenko? He’s one of the two campaign aides Hillary Clinton hired for her “Resistance” super PAC and worked as a state political director for Clinton as far back as 2008.

Buzzfeed reports:

Hillary Clinton has hired two political operatives from her 2016 presidential campaign to help manage Onward Together, the project she founded this spring with former governor Howard Dean to fund and support a coalition of Democratic groups led by activists and organizers.

The new additions, Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko, held central roles on Clinton’s campaign: Ruiz delivered key victories as state director in Nevada during the primary and in Colorado during the general election; Parkhomenko worked in headquarters as her director of grassroots engagement before moving to the Democratic National Committee. Both served on Clinton’s first presidential bid in 2008.

Dean, the Onward Together co-founder, confirmed the recent hires on Friday. The two former campaign aides will be working on Onward Together as consultants.

Clinton’s new group, registered in May as a 501c4 organization with an affiliated super PAC, is working to establish a small but diverse cooperative of about 10 to 12 grassroots efforts, each one focused on a different area of the energy and activism set off by Donald Trump’s election and presidency. Dean said they are still in the process vetting groups to add to the coalition, which already includes organizations such as Swing Left, Emerge America, and Run For Something.

Reactions: Atreus21

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005

Hillary's taking shots at Obama now too? What a really shitty thing to do. He supported her. He campaigned for her. He broke bread with her family numerous occasions.

3j0ba96.jpg

Then she loses to the single most unpopular candidate in history. And now she tears into Obama? What a joke.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Hillary's taking shots at Obama now too? What a really shitty thing to do. He supported her. He campaigned for her. He broke bread with her family numerous occasions.

3j0ba96.jpg

Then she loses to the single most unpopular candidate in history. And now she tears into Obama? What a joke.
Pretty much. In the "leaked" excerpts of her book, she compares Sanders to the "5 minute ab" guy from Something About Mary, and claims it was Obama that held her back from going after Sanders.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

3j0ba96.jpg

Just because Starbuck said it happened doesn't mean its true. It's unsubstantiated allegation. About as close as you'll find is this-

Trump is "the perfect Trojan horse for Putin," she continues, and Russia’s "sophisticated information warfare on a massive scale" dovetailed perfectly with the homegrown "right-wing war on truth" of Fox News and Breitbart.

Clinton suggests Obama should have spoken out more forcefully on the issue, wondering if "more Americans would have woken up" if he had.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...ed-hillary-clinton-blames-many-defeat-n799611

Even that isn't an actual quote.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Just because Starbuck said it happened doesn't mean its true. It's unsubstantiated allegation. About as close as you'll find is this-

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...ed-hillary-clinton-blames-many-defeat-n799611

Even that isn't an actual quote.
It's been front page on CNN.com for most of the weekend, hanging out near the hurricane articles so you can't miss it:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-what-happened/index.html

Here is the excerpt I cited:
Clinton wrote that President Barack Obama counseled her to "grit my teeth and lay off Bernie as much as I could," according to the excerpts. That strategy, Clinton wrote, made her feel she was "in a straitjacket."

She noted that Jake Sullivan, her top policy aide, told her that Sanders' campaign strategy reminded him of a scene from the movie "There's Something About Mary," where a hitchhiker says he has a plan to roll out seven-minute abs to top the famous eight-minute abs.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Please forgive me for not making it easier. Sarcasm aside, I was always taught that information is either true or false, irrespective of where it originates.

HERE IS THE CORE INFO:

by Joshua Caplan 373 Comments
The length to which Hillary Clinton and her team will go to shift blame onto others for President Trump’s victory last November is stunning. Adam Parkhomenko, a long time aide to Hillary Clinton, took to Twitter Friday evening to rant about how great his boss’s presidential campaign was in 2016, while taking shots at her primary opponent Bernie Sanders.

pjimage-40-600x338.jpg

In the middle of Parkomenko’s thread, the Clinton aide insinuates something quite explosive — Bernie Sanders may have colluded with Russia in the Democratic primary.

“PS…you seem to ignore the Russia support online for Bernie during the primaries. The guy is hiding something. Not sure I want to know what,” the aide tweeted.

Below is the tweet (and screenshot) where the insinuation was made.

Who is Adam Parkomenko? He’s one of the two campaign aides Hillary Clinton hired for her “Resistance” super PAC and worked as a state political director for Clinton as far back as 2008.

Buzzfeed reports:

Hillary Clinton has hired two political operatives from her 2016 presidential campaign to help manage Onward Together, the project she founded this spring with former governor Howard Dean to fund and support a coalition of Democratic groups led by activists and organizers.

The new additions, Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko, held central roles on Clinton’s campaign: Ruiz delivered key victories as state director in Nevada during the primary and in Colorado during the general election; Parkhomenko worked in headquarters as her director of grassroots engagement before moving to the Democratic National Committee. Both served on Clinton’s first presidential bid in 2008.

Dean, the Onward Together co-founder, confirmed the recent hires on Friday. The two former campaign aides will be working on Onward Together as consultants.

Clinton’s new group, registered in May as a 501c4 organization with an affiliated super PAC, is working to establish a small but diverse cooperative of about 10 to 12 grassroots efforts, each one focused on a different area of the energy and activism set off by Donald Trump’s election and presidency. Dean said they are still in the process vetting groups to add to the coalition, which already includes organizations such as Swing Left, Emerge America, and Run For Something.

So basically, you have nothing what so ever?

This isn't your random bullshit forum, twitter feeds and images, youtube videos and innuendo doesn't impress anyone but Orooroo here.

Man up or ship out.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti