The GOP. not just rigging elections against Democrats any more.

Jan 25, 2011
man they are really afraid of Romney running aren’t they?

http://fox13now.com/2018/02/26/gop-rule-change-could-give-mitt-romney-the-boot/

SALT LAKE CITY — A new rule could kick out Mitt Romney and other candidates from their Utah Republican Party memberships.

The Utah Republican Party is trying to decide who can be part of the organization.

Under a new bylaw passed Saturday, Feb. 24, any Republican candidate who accepts signatures while on route to the primary election, will lose their party membership.

Utahpolicy.com reports the central committee backed the change, while party chairman Rob Anderson opposed.

The committee adopted one set of rules for the 1st and 2nd U.S House districts and a separate set of rules for the 3rd and 4th districts.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Last edited:

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Romney dared to not praise God Emperor Trump continuously, so he must pay

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nov 25, 2013

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Those links are better than the faux news link. I won't hold my breath for entertainment news to update with more information.

In essence, Fox news is fake news.
Hush your mouth fool. Where do you think that our overlord POTUS and dear leader gets his daily Presidential Briefings from!

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Trump endorses Romney in run for U.S. Senate seat in Utah

"Trump said on Twitter that Romney “will make a great Senator and worthy successor to @OrrinHatch, and has my full support and endorsement!” Romney announced Friday he would run to replace retiring Senator Orrin Hatch."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...run-for-u-s-senate-seat-in-utah-idUSKCN1G406B

He's just hedging his bets. He knows Romney will probably win against dirty tricks, but he hates Romeny anyway and would be glad if he lost. So he will employ dirty tricks to make Romney lose while taking credit for his likely win.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but if Trump has one skill, it's manipulating people.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think at this point Trump is trying to avoid more embarrassments by backing losers and basically nothing else. There’s little evidence that his endorsement matters, even in a Republican primary. (See Luther Strange)

Yes though, Romney is a lot more like Trump than most people would like to admit. Sure he lacks the blatant racism, sexism, corruption, mental instability, and history of sex crimes, but in policy terms they are about the same. I mean does anyone doubt President Romney would have signed they tax bill?