The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Just got done watching it again, kick ass movie. No matter how many times I see the stand off at the end it still great to watch. :)

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Check out "High Noon" as well, if you like westerns..The GBU is one of those that if
you come across it channel surfing you just HAVE to watch again...IT'S THE LAW!

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
It's been playing on HDNet Movies along with Pale Rider and A Fistful of Dollars. :)

1080i FTW

m1ldslide1

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2006
Fistful of dollars has to be one of my all-time favorites. Y'all seen Yojimbo? As rarely is the case, the remake was equally as artistic as the original (Remake being FoD). Havent seen GBU since I was a teenager - need to revisit that one.

walrus

Golden Member
Dec 18, 2000
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Tuco: You want to know who you are? Huh? Huh? You don't, I do, everyone does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.

Tuco: I'll kill you.
Blondie:.. If you do that... you'll always be poor... just like the greasy rat you are.

Blondie: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage---uh, cigar?---liable to interfere with my aim.
Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco.

One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.
[Tuco kills him with a hidden gun]
Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

People with ropes around their necks don't always hang.
Even a filthy beggar like that has a protecting angel.

Tuco: I like big fat men like you. When they fall they make more noise!

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I wouldn't say that FoD is up to Yojimbo's level, but it's still a great movie...they also had Open Range on again.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
damn sony is lagging. i want my fistful of dollars, for a few dollars more, and fistful of dynamite special edition dvd's.