The funniest theory I've heard so far!(on the attack)

Oalex

Jan 12, 2001
Osama did not recive his last (overdue August) CIA check, for the usual monthly installment.

(forgive me for finding that funny in a time like this, but I do)

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
that is soooo not funny.

need to move this to the kiddie forum.:disgust:

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
You are so funny! Your comic is genius! Why haven't we heard of you in the U.S.? Wow you could b the next Chris Rock or something. Wow that was so damn funny I cannot stop laughing. Man you are good. Buhahahaha. Help me I just cannot stop laughing. Wow intense. Damn the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Phew, you are awsomely funny!

dumbass.

hungrypete

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000

<< How is that funny? >>

He hates America, you, and your babies, so he finds such things funny.

Oalex

Jan 12, 2001

<< He hates America, you, and your babies, so he finds such things funny. >>

Now that is very wrong! I wouldn' t be going there for my holidays in two weeks.

Have you never critisised any thing that is american (e.g.: govt. president, policies)? if you have, do you say you hate america?

You should undertand, this is the actual topic right now, thats why we discous it, not hate.

hungrypete

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000

<<

<< He hates America, you, and your babies, so he finds such things funny. >>

Now that is very wrong! I wouldn' t be going there for my holidays in two weeks.

Have you never critisised any thing that is american (e.g.: govt. president, policies)? if you have, do you say you hate america?

You should undertand, this is the actual topic right now, thats why we discous it, not hate.
>>

I'm just joking. Forgive me for finding that funny. American baby hater.

MikeO

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001

<< Zuni, can't we get an "ignore" feature?

I second that!
>>

Yeah really, would come handy sometimes...

I've already seen few jokes made about the attack, none of them has been even close to "very mildly amusing"...
there just isnt anything funny in it, no matter how you turn it.

Oalex

Jan 12, 2001

<< there just isnt anything funny in it. >>

Then don't laugh just go away!

I was told this joke and i laughed, I have a right to find it (the joke and not the dead ppl) funny, don't I.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
You know what I'm going to think is funny? When next year they pass out new world maps with a few countries missing! ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< I was told this joke and i laughed, I have a right to find it (the joke and not the dead ppl) funny, don't I. >>

You have the right to find Nazi's feeding Jewish Babies into the ovens with a Pitchfork funny is you want, that doesn't mean it isn't extremely dememted and sick. I find you air of superiority and arrogance over us Americans regarding this situation extrmely offensive. Unfortunately I can't demonstrate it in person so all I can do is to tell you to shove it up your ass.

BTW, don't laugh just go away!

MikeO

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001

<< You have the right to find Nazi's feeding Jewish Babies into the ovens with a Pitchfork funny is you want, that doesn't mean it isn't extremely dememted and sick. >>

Exactly. And you dont have to post it here even if you think it's funny, where (I hope!) 99% of the people wont find it funny - but as Red said, "demented and sick".

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< Now that is very wrong! I wouldn' t be going there for my holidays in two weeks. >>

Oalex since your coming here in two weeks try looking up Red Dawn and tell him that in person then let us know how funny you think it is.:|