The fundamental difference between a Democrat and a Republican and...

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Man, I avoided this thread all day but after going on a craft beer bender (Clown Shoes... seriously good stuff) I step in here and holy fvck, OP what the hell? Did you take high school civics during the Bush tax cut era? Have you paid attention to either party since then? Have you even looked at what's in the baseline tax bill?

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Man, I avoided this thread all day but after going on a craft beer bender (Clown Shoes... seriously good stuff) I step in here and holy fvck, OP what the hell? Did you take high school civics during the Bush tax cut era? Have you paid attention to either party since then? Have you even looked at what's in the baseline tax bill?

Your avatar tells me to stay far, far from you.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
All this talk about how what I learned in school doesn't stand up to today, and yet you idiots constantly blather on about trickle up. Get da fuck outta here. --->

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And all this is bullshit.
All bullshit my ass, I told you you're a wimp compared to me on deadbeats and that's a God Damned fact. Your crap about all liberals being soft on them is a bunch of horse pucky. You've been stuffed full of bull shit like a Christmas Goose even up past your eyeballs. That's why you see all this crap. I'm getting a little red under the collar with you, Bub. I better not find out you're on public assistance and you still have time to post on here, or you've good booze in your cupboard on the public dime.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Connor, I hope you have converted your digestive system to use liberal tear and feelings for nutrition since you are not going to be able to afford food.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
All bullshit my ass, I told you you're a wimp compared to me on deadbeats and that's a God Damned fact. Your crap about all liberals being soft on them is a bunch of horse pucky. You've been stuffed full of bull shit like a Christmas Goose even up past your eyeballs. That's why you see all this crap. I'm getting a little red under the collar with you, Bub. I better not find out you're on public assistance and you still have time to post on here, or you've good booze in your cupboard on the public dime.

Trickle up buddy.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
at this point, its pretty much a sure thing he is what he hates.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
All this talk about how what I learned in school doesn't stand up to today, and yet you idiots constantly blather on about trickle up. Get da fuck outta here. --->

It didn't stand up then, either. That's the point, you fucking Dotard.

I do recall, though, your public admission of the trials and tribulations of the special education classes that somehow failed you. So, I mean, you should probably consider the actual quality of the education you received, which you have thoroughly criticized here, when you look back on it as a source of some actual truth that you learned. It's like you went to Schrodinger's Civic's class: It was both horrible and failed you to the point that you wholly distrust education, while teaching you great and true things that you fundamentally believe for reasons you are unwilling to expand upon.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
A) I don't get welfare you ignoramus.

B) I rarely drink. On occasion, yes. Mostly when I go to a restaurant.
Remember when I told you that I am one liberal that doesn't like freeloaders. You ignored me and went right on with your, all liberals are this that and the other thing. If you can't take my word that you are completely wrong in your mass stereotyping of liberals, why should I believe you're not an unemployed drunk? You don't seem to happy about being misrepresented whereas I expect it from you because you have a conservative brain that runs away from facts like they would give you the plague. So here you are, basically to afraid to face real facts, and you want to stereotype me with that fear. I don't care because I'm not afraid like you are. I already had to face the fact I don't really know anything. I am what you would call a total fool, and what I would call stripped of pretensions.

Reactions: Flapdrol1337

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
tax reform.

High school civics has taught me a Democrat's philosophy is higher taxes and more spending. Where a Republican's philosophy is lower taxes and less spending.

With tax reform you can clearly see this from both sides. Chuck Shithead and Nancy Pathetic both crying foul about tax cuts, while many Republicans want to lower taxes for the American people. It did pass the House for God's sake.

So now the great question: Do you believe in more taxes and higher spending or common sense tax cuts and less government spending?

The difference? OK. Democrats want to tax everyone equitably and Republicans want to tax everyone but themselves and their cronies.