The former President. Yup he really said this

Feb 4, 2009
"He was the White House doctor. He was a great doctor. He was an admiral, a doctor, and now he's a congressman," Trump said. "I said, 'which is the best if you had your choice?' and he sort of indicated doctor, because he loved looking at my body. It was so strong and powerful."
The man has zero modesty or shame. Such a weird thing to say for literally anyone.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
His brain is broken, he literally can't just not spew bullshit about how amazing he is. Outside of a small group of people with a very specific kink, ain't nobody gonna love looking at that corpulent mound of partially fried elephant ear dough.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Just how drunk was Jackson during Trump's physical exams?

This looks suspiciously like Putin shirtless, on a horse PR. Dear Leader always imagined himself as this great strong macho man who's strong leadership was thrust upon him by God.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
In the former Presidents opinion he is far healthier & stronger the the black guy. Trump is a mentally ill child in Baron Harkonnen's body.

/fixed.

1*0xzgTHkKmheHd0PzZHp6Dw.jpeg

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well along the lines of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", all anybody has to do is ask Melania Trump how beautiful Donny Dumpty Dumpsterfire's nekkid pale skin folds are. For me, I'd look really strange having to deal with cringing and laughing my flat ass off at the same time.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
His brain is broken, he literally can't just not spew bullshit about how amazing he is. Outside of a small group of people with a very specific kink, ain't nobody gonna love looking at that corpulent mound of partially fried elephant ear dough.
Sig worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo