The Final Flight of the Osiris film short to play before Dreamcatcher showings:) matrix 1.5

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
well crap, i'm gonna have to watch what will prolly be a crappy movie to see the roundest animated ass held in the confines of a red thong? damnit. life's not fair.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

rottentomatoes.. its rotten:(

$%@^#$ argh! why couldn't they have tacked it onto a GOOD movie. think i'm going to pay for a decent movie that starts around the same time and just catch osiris then go to a good movie.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
ok, saw it, its like 15-20 minutes long or so. i'm impressed!:Q :) too bad final fantasy wasn't like that. natural facial movement, no rubber mask like in final fantasy. and cool action+sexy cg babe! shame they tagged it to such a cr@ppy movie. we saw it and then walked into tears of the sun instead ;)

i wonder if they'll attach it to any other movies..hm

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
ok, saw it, its like 15-20 minutes long or so. i'm impressed!:Q :) too bad final fantasy wasn't like that. natural facial movement, no rubber mask like in final fantasy. and cool action! shame they tagged it to such a cr@ppy movie. we saw it and then walked into tears of the sun instead ;)

i wonder if they'll attach it to any other movies..hm

:D

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
wonder if there are desk top wallpapers of the characters. they were in their skivies:) doax has nothing on this;)

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
hahhah:) aint it cools take on it

On the other hand, the Animatrix short, 'The Final Flight Of The Osiris,' is awesome. Being a fan of the 'Final Fantasy' film, I really enjoyed getting to see another cinematic effort from the Squaresoft team. Being a fan of 'The Matrix,' I could barely contain my excitement at re-entering this instantly familiar universe. I won't say anything about the plot of the film, but its exciting and surprisingly nihilistic, and also contains a rather arousing sword fight. Gorgeous stuff, especially on the big screen. I suggest sneaking in to see it.

overview of animatrix parts

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
I saw this just last night, it was awesome. The intro, was probably the best part. The music was selected beautifully.

Just a note, the music was Juno Reactor - Conga Fury from their Bible of Dreams album. I almost wet myself when i actually heard it. The cg behind it was too awesome. But that freakin sword fight intro. wow. Thats all i can say. Go watch it or wait for it if it ever gets released on dvd or something, it is worth every penny

danny~!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: DannyLove
I saw this just last night, it was awesome. The intro, was probably the best part. The music was selected beautifully.

Just a note, the music was Juno Reactor - Conga Fury from their Bible of Dreams album. I almost wet myself when i actually heard it. The cg behind it was too awesome. But that freakin sword fight intro. wow. Thats all i can say. Go watch it or wait for it if it ever gets released on dvd or something, it is worth every penny

danny~!
Juno Reactor? Cool! Glad to see he's getting some recognition. Conga Fury is a cool-ass song, even if it is like 5 years old. ;)

SendTrash

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2000
oh.. the people from sqaure did the animation? I thought they took apart their digital studio after their FF movie bombed

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
Originally posted by: werk
Originally posted by: DannyLove

danny~!
Juno Reactor? Cool! Glad to see he's getting some recognition. Conga Fury is a cool-ass song, even if it is like 5 years old. ;)
indeed, that entire album is the shizznet. despite the years between, time can't distinguish whats awesome or not :D

danny~!