The Episcopalian priest for our wedding told us two jokes last night

Nov 5, 2001
Whereever there are four Episcopalians around, you will always find a fifth. (Apparently they like to drink)

and

Thankfully Jesus was nailed to the cross (does sign of cross) and not stoned. Old people bruise easily. (begins to hit himself about the chest and shoulders).

Guess you had to be there, but the second one was funny.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
Whereever there are four Episcopalians around, you will always find a fifth. (Apparently they like to drink)

and

Thankfully Jesus was nailed to the cross (does sign of cross) and not stonedOld people bruise easily. (begins to hit himself about the chest and shoulders).

Guess you had to be there, but the second one was funny.

I thought a joke had to be funny

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: AnyMal
So.. where's the joke?

dunno...everybody posts these joke threads and everyone else comes in and says they aren't funny, so take it for what it's worth. Like I said, you had to be there for the 2nd one. The first wasn't so funny, but I figured I'd share.

Part of the humor is seeing a 50 year old man hitting himself.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: ktehmok
Friggin heathens. :roll:

I laughed.

i didn't think it was lol funny. it was slightly amusing though.
i'm not religious so it took me a minute to figure out the 2nd one.

boggsie

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2000
There ought to be a law against threads that promise but fail to delivery on the funnay.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
Thankfully Jesus was nailed to the cross (does sign of cross) and not stoned. Old people bruise easily. (begins to hit himself about the chest and shoulders).

that's hilarious!