"The elves jacked me..!"

WraithETC

Golden Member
May 15, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waoFHBQwZsU

Sitting here talking to people, and well... just doing stuff :] I was listening to the news, Fox LA. A kid had gotten a PS3 but he found out that it was a nice yellow phone book, or yellow book, inside the box. As the kid opened the box all exited, who wouldn't be, he found a nice phone book instead of our beautiful Black Box aka PS3. The kid was amazed he said to the interviewer in the news: "When I saw that book I thought to myself, that is a damn big manual!" How hilarious! :]

The phonebook was an excellent choice.. matches the size and weight of the ps3 bravo!

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: WraithETC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waoFHBQwZsU

Sitting here talking to people, and well... just doing stuff :] I was listening to the news, Fox LA. A kid had gotten a PS3 but he found out that it was a nice yellow phone book, or yellow book, inside the box. As the kid opened the box all exited, who wouldn't be, he found a nice phone book instead of our beautiful Black Box aka PS3. The kid was amazed he said to the interviewer in the news: "When I saw that book I thought to myself, that is a damn big manual!" How hilarious! :]

The phonebook was an excellent choice.. matches the size and weight of the ps3 bravo!

Yes...scamming is always an excellent choice

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
so I watched the op's video and then i (stupidly) watched several other videos of grown men dancing and jumping around because they got a ps3.

wtf?

ryan256

Platinum Member
Jul 22, 2005
I love the response video. Some tard whining about the fact that other kids aren't getting much of anything for Christmas yet this kid is crying because he didn't get a video game. No... the kid himself wasn't crying. Its the parents who are most upset and I don't blame them. If I'd spent $500 only to get a phone book I'd be pretty pissed too.

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: ryan256
I love the response video. Some tard whining about the fact that other kids aren't getting much of anything for Christmas yet this kid is crying because he didn't get a video game. No... the kid himself wasn't crying. Its the parents who are most upset and I don't blame them. If I'd spent $500 only to get a phone book I'd be pretty pissed too.

i'd proabably strangle the store manager. this is f**ked up. BUT they might be lying. who know ?