The Division(Crossfire Support?)

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Does Division have any Crossfire support at all?

On my PC, with Crossfire I am getting 32-33 fps on "High" settings @ 1440p vs 34fps with Crossfire off!

I am using 2x 290's (not X) I cant believe that a new game such as this has no Crossfire support. I did some Googling but I cant find anything conclusive.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
According to what I've read you should be getting a sizeable jump in performance in The Division with multi GPU setups. SLI and Crossfire are supported. Guru3D saw a jump from an average of 50fps to 70fps with an R9 Fury at 1440p when running Ultra settings. Similar results with SLI and a GTX980. Though with this game to be fair there is no easy way to reliably benchmark the same exact scene. Even replaying a mission the same ways can introduce small differences in what is going on at the time.

Even so I'd say you should be getting a bit more performance than you are but their test system was using an 8core 5960x which can skew the results a bit from the typical system most people have with a 4 core CPU. Are you certain you're using the newest drivers etc? I know the R9 290 doesn't compare to the Fury but again, there is a good jump in performance from Crossfire so I could only assume that the 290 should see a good jump as well. Especially at High and not Ultra.

index.php

index.php

Sushisamurai

Jan 21, 2015
Crossfire for my 280X'a work on high/ultra, problem is I can't run the game game full screen at 1080p/144Hz, crashes every time, I'm borderless windowed and therefore stuck at 60HZ and vsync :(