The Death-ray is here....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Minerva
A firehose full of deer piss is quite effective but does stink up the town pretty bad.

Fox urine is a LOT worse than deer.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: vi_edit
If I wear a tin foil outfit will it protect me?

It will induce large amounts of current and at the corona points it will burn you. What that means is it will spark a lot and shock you until your balls look like prunes and probably make you sh!t yourself twice.

hm..."Set phasers to sh!t themselves"!
That would be quite an effective weapon, they'd hardly be able to run away :D

Minerva

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 1999
A firehose full of deer piss is quite effective but does stink up the town pretty bad.

Fox urine is a LOT worse than deer.

Ugh, yes ferret, groundhog and armadillo piss are bad too!

No matter what way you look at it, a 150 gpm cannot sporting a leviathan golden shower that can wisk a mailbox from its moorings is going to make even the most fscked up crackhead think twice about non compliance.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
i read that they tested it more then 10,000 times. the worst that happened were a few blisters. i hope this non-lethal weapon can finally make Iraq and such places safer.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
i read that they tested it more then 10,000 times. the worst that happened were a few blisters. i hope this non-lethal weapon can finally make Iraq and such places safer.

The worst short-term effects, yeah.

Minerva

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 1999
Originally posted by: pontifex
shouldn't it be called the I-Think-I'm-Near-Death Ray?

That would be Eminem played doublespeed over a 50kW 1kHz narrowband bullhorn array! :D

elektrolokomotive

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
Originally posted by: randay
cool, my company works with raytheon on some stuff, nothing like this death ray though. one question, does it work on stray cats that like to sit on my car and leave muddy paw prints?

You have that problem too? It really pisses me off.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: everman
If I wear a tin foil outfit will it protect me?

It will induce large amounts of current and at the corona points it will burn you. What that means is it will spark a lot and shock you until your balls look like prunes and probably make you sh!t yourself twice.

hm..."Set phasers to sh!t themselves"!
That would be quite an effective weapon, they'd hardly be able to run away :D

dude...that would be fvkign inhumane:p