The death of Solomon Grundy is sad :( (Comic book character)

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Justice League - Season 02 - At the end of Episodes 15 & 16 "The Terror Beyond"

6257302772_d7a50c4dca_b.jpg

6256773029_cabb4da0af_b.jpg

:'(

Course since he is dead to begin with he's probably not "dead".

Been rewatching the series. One of the best Animated series ever aired IMHO. I saw seasons 1 and 2 long time back and I'm about 1/2 way through season 2 again. Hardly an episode that isn't fantastic. Writing and character development is fantastic, and just as "adult" as most non animated work on TV if not more so. Even has some sexual undercurrents that one doesn't usually see in even other adult oriented animated work. The relationship between Green Lantern and Hawlk Girl for example (hawk girl slapping GL on the but was particularly lol worthy) or Wonderwoman's inexperience with men and sexuality in general. Can't remember if I watched Seasons 3-5 Justice League Unlimited. Does the show "jump the shark" during the "Unlimited" Seasons?

Last edited:

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Christ, I came in here thinking this was a real person that I should care about.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
srsly?

He's a zombie super villain from a shitty comic book company.

Yes cause you can tell exactly why that episode was like from this. :rolleyes:

And calling DC a "shitty comic book company" has me thinking you are just trolling. I'm not commenting on the comics they are releasing now, they may be shitty now I have no idea.

Last edited:

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
I liked the series too. Wouldn't say it jumped the shark when it went to Unlimited, but did take a turn for the worse imo. Just too many characters, sort of all piled in at once and lost focus.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I liked the series too. Wouldn't say it jumped the shark when it went to Unlimited, but did take a turn for the worse imo. Just too many characters, sort of all piled in at once and lost focus.

Yeah sort of what I was expecting.