The Dead Zone new season starts today, marathon is on later.

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
*BUMP*

Been looking forward to this for such a long time now. I just NOW saw the last episode of last season. WOW, those last two minutes were pretty weird. My brother in law said it's taken from the original story and movie.

KeyserSoze

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I like the dead zone, but a lot of the older episodes seemed to be very much the same same story each time. I mean, the guy can see the past and figure stuff out. That's good for about a season or two, but it's getting old. It sort of reminds me of the show called "Early Edition"... The dude got the paper a day early and knew what was up... There were a few twists in the storyline from show to show, but it was basically the same show each time. The dead zone only has a season or so left before it will lose its ratings.

On top of all that. :p I can't believe Anthony Michael Hall is still acting. I mean, to think, he was the geeky schmo from Breakfast Club. :p

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
I love the show. It's also on at Midnight, so I watch it then. It's on up against one of the few shows I watch, Boomtown.

They'll be hardpressed to not make the show too formulaic, they'll have to find some angle. I hope this apocalyptic thing isn't resolved in the first episode, it looks like it could be a nice multi-episode story arc.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
I'd guess the Apocalypse will drag out this whole season. That's how the book ends, and from there, I'm not sure if they'd carry on the show or wrap it up. As mentioned above, it'd be tough to keep it interesting for many seasons, but, it's fun now!

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Good so far! :)

I don't like Anthony Michael Hall's new hairstyle though!

: ) Amanda

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
A little slow at first, but picked up quite nicely :)

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I'm also glad they kept the original beginning. I like that song. :D

: ) Amanda