The darkness is coming to Atlanta...anyone wanna meet up? :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Figuratively and literally.

I decided to take a little vacation at the end of this week. So yes, the blackness of my soul is headed south for the closest place that takes me away from god-forsaken Nashville for a few days.

Also, 'The Darkness' is playing on Saturday. I mostly wanna go because Hell or Highwater (fronted by Atreyu's drummer. They did that song with Matt Shadows in it) is opening.

But just who is The Darkness, you may ask? Must be a metal band...

...no. It's the band that gave us the the best music video ever made.

Anyhow, any of you people that actually leave you house sometimes live in Atlanta? Pardon me; Hotlanta, dawg. Werd up from Cashville, yo.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
lol @ "M. Shadows". IS ZACKY OR SYNYSTER GATES GONNA BE THERE?! Kewl names!

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Stupid names or not, I do credit A7X with probably being the most listenable modern metal band to make it to the mainstream. Kind of a backhanded compliment. But I'd rather listen to their worst song a billion times then one Nickelback album/song (same thing).

Anyone who doesn't like Atreyu can suck wang, though. They lost their way on 'Lead paper anchor sails' or whatever, but their other shit is awesome. I may be biased because I first saw in like highschool before they had even officially released an album, I think. I enjoy bands that kinda 'grew up' along with me (Thrice is another big one in that area).

I still listen to Death Grip on Yesterday frequently. And they put on AWESOME fucking shows. edit: and Thrice owns your mother's face.

But they both broke up. =(

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Geez, I'm offended. No one wants to go have a drink with my negative, condescending, dickhead self? ;)

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Also, apparently, who the rabid douchebags are as well. :\

Or maybe just who lives in Atlanta. :hmm:

Ah well, figured it was worth a try.

FWIW, it was a trap. I was totally gonna buttrape someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.