The curremt Israeli staregy is unsustainable.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
A reputable site ?...Faux news suit you , surely ?...

The burden of proof is on you , about the zionists s quotes they are right unless you can prove them false exactly on that matter...

I heard Hitler said one day that the sky is blue , will you
conclude that it s actually another colour ??..

This is the essence of your childish rethoric.

already have been proven false -- He was exposed by CAMERA: Committee for Accuarcy in Middle East Reporting in America, for distortion by an Israeli critic of a Begin speech discussing terrorism and terrorists.

However, further investigation by CAMERA reveals that the actual speech upon which Kapeliouk based his quote, as well as news reports at the time demonstrate that the journalist distorted the quote, giving it a completely different tone and meaning. Begin was talking, not about "the Palestinians" but about terrorists who target children within Israel.
-- sounds like something Abwx does all the time.....

Is it asking to much for you to just go away and quit with your obscene diatribe?

Even when confronted with proof that your quote is false and fabricated you still push forward with your nonsense!

Last edited:

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Jedy , you should calm down as you sound like some kind of hysteric.

Also , your signature is way too lengthy and makes the reading
of your posts quite painfull, not counting that it increase the impression
of the hystery mentionned above...

Not wanting to single your origins but the jews that were in my
school classes were mild maneered , something that you are not.

I can only conclude that european and US/israelis culture are
largely different.

Indeed, when receiving their zionists US cousins , the French
local zionists were simply afraid at how agressive and hateful
were their US counterparts to the point that they made publics
declarations to stipulate that they were not at all agree
with the AIPAC visitors views....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

of the hystery mentionned above... thats nice!!

Actually I am very well mannered towards people who know what they are talking about. More importantly towards people who when we disagree don`t stoop to quoting liars and people who misquote things on purpose!

largely different. -- conclude what you will, this is a free country!

Thats OK...coming from Abwz it`s a compliment!!

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

of the hystery mentionned above...

largely different.

So good jews are seen and not heard? :rolleyes:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
is that really a suiprise to you? You full well know that this is a very polarizing issue. Most of these threads (many started by you) usually end up degenerating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheer up KarlA, I will somewhat agree with you and be kinder to you than just the abwx comment.

But still let us admit, Israeli made out like hotcakes shortly after Israeli Statehood, As the concerns of the larger world more concentrated on Russian cold war concerns and the actions of Nasser. And while the world looked the other way, Israel got a free pass to steal everything hat was not nailed down. But this not now the world of 1948, 1958, 1968, 1978, 1992, when a larger world can rationally view Israel as a stabilizing force in the mid-east.

Because in today's world, the larger world is NOW revisiting the Israeli issue and now is concluding Israeli arrogance is becoming the number one dangerous destabilizing force in the mid-east.

This may be a somewhat American dominated forum, where AIPAC views have some influence, but the larger world with no AIPAC simply does not see it the US way. Nor will they follow America into stupidity. Thus far American bias to Israel has not really hurt American foreign policy even though its starting to, but that American hurt is already starting and get far worse in the future on a strike on Iran.

After all, I and most of us grew up in the cold war, and none of us thought that a preemptire strike on the Soviet Union would be rational.

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheer up KarlA, I will somewhat agree with you and be kinder to you than just the abwx comment.

Kinder? You say that I like I took his comment as a personal insult to me or something. Abwx has an obvious agenda and viewpoint, anyone with half a brain can see that. However, he has as much a right to his opinion and viewpoints as you, I or anyone else on this forum. im actually suprised you would even semi align yourself with him. Being as I know despite you having deep criticisms of Israel, have shown on occasion to be at least somewhat pragmatic on the subject. You have stated, you dont want to see the end of Israel or Jewish people in general. Abwx on the other hand from what ive seen clearly has a deep seeded hatred towards all things Israel. He says zionst this and zionist that, but we all know that "zionist" is a code word for something else. You on the other hand, dont come off as quite that fanatical.

I was stating to you that you mentioned this thread had started to degenerate like many others have. I asked you if you were suprised, being that this issue is very polarizing. You yourself start many of these threads and you know you're going to get various reactions when you do. Do any of these threads move anyone from one side of the issue to another. Highly doubtfull! its usually the same exchanges.

Last edited:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As a matter of fact KarlA, I do hope my posts on the subject will change forum opinion. Nor do I see that abwx as a nut.

I am a US citizen too, as as I see my nation doing stupid things, my ox gets gored in the process. As we find there are limits of even US military power. As all we win are hyper expensive losing quagmires.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Let s say that US zionists are more hateful than european ones..

let us say you do not know what you are talking about!

I have expressed my support on these forums many times concerning a two state solution.
I have also said that both sides have things they need to deal with and come clean about!
But that really is not the point......

Hateful hardly.....the point being I have no tolerance for people like you who quote as if its fact others who are known liars and misrepresent the truth.

In fact you make Lemon Law look like a saint. He has more ethics than you do and even though he is heavily pro-Palestinian there have been times when he has admitted there are two sides to every story. Plus he has stated that he does not want to see the destruction of Israel.

You on the other hand clearly have a deep seeded hatred towards all things Israel.

You know little if any of my Jewish upbringing yet as is typical with people of your ilk, you try to classify us as European Jews.....African Jews....American Jews.........

What amazes me is your use of code words such as European zionist ...African zionist or Chinese zionist or even American zionist.....

Just say what you really mean instead of using this zionist misspeak......
Admit to the whole forum that you are anti-zionist....thats not hard for you to do is it??

Your particular use of the word ZIONIST is a smoke screen for something entirely different.
It has been coined a weasel word.....meaning something entirely different than the accepted meaning.

In your case it is overtly obvious you are anti-zionist! - of course you can be anything you want, but don`t pretend otherwise!

Shalom

מאי אלהי ישראל אסותא!

Last edited:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
As a matter of fact KarlA, I do hope my posts on the subject will change forum opinion. Nor do I see that abwx as a nut.

I am a US citizen too, as as I see my nation doing stupid things, my ox gets gored in the process. As we find there are limits of even US military power. As all we win are hyper expensive losing quagmires.

How about you fix the misspellings in your title? Everyone that reads it thinks you're uneducated and not worth the reading.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
1. Hitler was Jewish. This had been known at the time of WWII and recently was proven factually true.

2. There is more than one type of jew, and they do not all love each other. There are Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and they have killed each other plenty of times, even going as far as radiating sephardic children. Not quite as bad as Shiites vs Sunnis, but similar. Google "ringworm sephardic children" for more info. Yes it really happened, despite the loud denials by a great many people.

3. The jewish state was created by zionists with the direct and intentional purpose of being exactly what it is today. This is no accident. There will never be peace in that part of the world because too many wealthy and powerful people do not wish there to be peace. They proved that with the USS Liberty. Even today, 98% of people will deny the truth of what happened there, just like they will deny the truth of the ringworm incident. There is some serious power behind this, mad occult power, far beyond the understanding of most people. Watch "the arrivals" for more information.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
מאי אלהי ישראל אסותא!

What is the last word? I am still learning Hebrew and do not know it (especially have problems still without niqqot...my vocabulary is too low to not use them).

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
My whole point was that Abwx is using the word -- Zionist as his code word for being an anti-zionist!

Admit to the whole forum that you are anti-zionist....thats not hard for you to do is it??

Your particular use of the word ZIONIST is a smoke screen for something entirely different.
It has been coined a weasel word.....meaning something entirely different than the accepted meaning.

In your case it is overtly obvious you are anti-zionist! - of course you can be anything you want, but don`t pretend otherwise!

So what does any of the following have to do with the OP`s premise that Israel`s present situation is usustainable??

1. Hitler was Jewish. This had been known at the time of WWII and recently was proven factually true. --- duh...no kidding....so does that make jews Nazi`s?? NO!

2. There is more than one type of jew, and they do not all love each other. There are Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and they have killed each other plenty of times, even going as far as radiating sephardic children. Not quite as bad as Shiites vs Sunnis, but similar. Google "ringworm sephardic children" for more info. Yes it really happened, despite the loud denials by a great many people. -- really tell us something we do not know......the problem is there are numerous sites saying the facts are wrong and that it did not happen as described......but as far as this thread goes what does this have to do with anything we are talking about? If it did happen there are many examples of things done by Christians to Christians.....etc...

3. The jewish state was created by zionists with the direct and intentional purpose of being exactly what it is today. This is no accident. There will never be peace in that part of the world because too many wealthy and powerful people do not wish there to be peace. They proved that with the USS Liberty. Even today, 98% of people will deny the truth of what happened there, just like they will deny the truth of the ringworm incident. There is some serious power behind this, mad occult power, far beyond the understanding of most people. Watch "the arrivals" for more information. --- the truth is you are a conspiracy theorist and you talk in absolutes leaving no room for what actually happenned! Again what does this have to do with anything in this thread? All your points are off the topic! Start a new thread....

You jumped into this without understanding the context of what was being said......plus you did not read all the post leading up to what you posted.

Nobody is saying that Jews did not come from different parts of the world...duh.....
Nobody is debating that their are what is called Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews....
Nobody is debating that most religions have attacked their brothers and sisters at one time or another....
What my point was that you obviously did not get was that Abwx was anti-zionist and should admit it before the forum.

There are Jews from every corner of the world. My view is that a Jew is a Jew and being one myself I do not differentiate between Ashkenazi and Sephardic....black or white.....tall or short....can they speak hebrew or not.....I have no such prejudices when it comes to my fellow Jewish brethren!!

Finally you claimed that Hitler was Jewish.....
You need to read up on that subject.....

Adolf Hitler.

And for years, we resisted. Seeing Hitler's mug splashed all over our website just seems wrong. And our lowest possible score of zero just seems... too high.

But the requests keep on coming.

And you know what? Why shouldn't we profile Hitler? After all, we're here to address Jewish rumors. And yes, one of the biggest Jewish rumors out there is that Hitler had Jewish blood.

Well, those rumors are totally and completely false. Yes, there are some theories that Adolf's father wasn't his father. Or that his grandmother got impregnated by a Jew. Or that his mother had an affair with Jewish aliens from the future.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=358

And then there are the studies that "concluded" that Hitler might have had Jewish DNA. "Might have". Just like, according to the very same studies, he might have had African DNA. Or Spanish DNA. Or alien DNA? Yawn.

It's all such ridiculous BS. But that hasn't stopped people from trying. Repeat after us: there is nothing there.

He was Catholic.

Born and bred a Catholic, he grew up in a religion and in a culture that was anti-semitic, and in persecuting Jews, he repeatedly proclaimed he was doing the "Lord's work."

You will find it in Mein Kampf: "Therefore, I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's Work."

Hitler said it again at a Nazi Christmas celebration in 1926: "Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews ... The work that Christ started but could not finish, I -- Adolf Hitler -- will conclude."

In a Reichstag speech in 1938, Hitler again echoed the religious origins of his crusade. "I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews, I am fighting for the Lord's work."

Hitler regarded himself as a Catholic until he died. "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so," he told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, in 1941.

There was really no reason for Hitler to doubt his good standing as a Catholic. The Catholic press in Germany was eager to curry his favor, and the princes of the Catholic Church never asked for his excommunication. Religions encourage their followers to hold authority in unquestioning respect; this is what makes devout religionists such wonderful dupes for dictators.

Note:There are stories of his paternal Grand father possibly being Jewish but that would not make him Jewish as this comes through the maternal line.So he is Catholic and considered himself so.

But while Hitler probably didn't have any Jewish blood, it can't be completely ruled out. Hitler's father was illegitimate and to this day there is some question about who his grandfather was. Throughout his career he was dogged by rumors about his pedigree, some of them circulated by his fellow Nazis. In 1933 the London Daily Mirror published a picture of a gravestone in a Jewish cemetery in Bucharest inscribed with some Hebrew characters and the name Adolf Hitler. It's now known the Bucharest Hitler could not have been grandfather to our Adolf, but Hitler was sufficiently worried about the whole business that, according to the historian John Toland, he had the Nazi law defining Jewishness written to exclude Jesus Christ and himself.

Here's what we know: Hitler's paternal grandmother, Maria Schicklgruber, gave birth to Alois, Hitler's father, in 1837. She was 42 and unmarried at the time and apparently never revealed the father's identity. Five years later she married Johann Georg Hiedler or Hitler (spelling was a bit casual in those days). But Alois kept the surname Schicklgruber until he was 39 years old.

In 1876 a new baptismal certificate was issued declaring that Alois's stepfather J.G. Hiedler was in fact his real father. By this time both Maria and J.G. were dead. Why the name change so late in the day nobody really knows, but there is speculation that Alois did it so he could come into an inheritance. At any rate, few researchers today believe J.G. was really Alois's father.

Now for the weird stuff. After the war Hitler's former lawyer, Hans Frank, claimed that Adolf told him in 1930 that one of his relatives was trying to blackmail him by threatening to reveal his alleged Jewish ancestry. Hitler asked Frank to find out the facts. Frank says he determined that at the time Maria Schicklgruber gave birth to Alois, she was working as a household cook in the town of Graz. Her employers were a Jewish family named Frankenberger, who had a 19-year-old son. The son, according to Frank, was Alois's father and Hitler's grandfather--which would make the man who inspired the Holocaust one-quarter Jewish.

Frank's allegations have vexed historians ever since. The distinguished Hitler scholar Werner Maser was so irritated he claimed Frank made the whole thing up. Others think Frank was telling the truth but that the research he did for Hitler was faulty. It turns out that all Jews had been expelled from Graz in the 15th century and were not allowed to return until the 1860s; what's more, so far as can be determined, Maria Schicklgruber never lived in Graz. Frank's source for the Frankenberger yarn was a distant relation of Hitler's, who supposedly had letters exchanged by the Frankenbergers and Maria Schicklgruber. (It's claimed they gave her child support.) But neither the relative nor the letters have ever surfaced, and chances are it's all a crock.

So who really was Hitler's grandfather? Werner Maser thinks it was the brother of his legal grandfather, one Johann Nepomuk Hiedler. But that's not all. J. Nepomuk was also the grandfather of Klara Poelzl, Hitler's mom. In other words, J.N. was both Adolph's paternal grandfather and his maternal great-grandfather. I'm not about to tell you any of this was the proximate cause of Hitler's persecution of the Jews, his suicide, or anything else. Still, if you believe Maser, not only was Hitler twisted, so was his family tree.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/797/was-hitler-part-jewish

So the bottom line is nobody knows for sure.....does it bother me at all...nope!!

why? Because the past is the past.....their have been weirder things happen in the past......

Shalom!!

Last edited:

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Kinder? You say that I like I took his comment as a personal insult to me or something. Abwx has an obvious agenda and viewpoint, anyone with half a brain can see that. However, he has as much a right to his opinion and viewpoints as you, I or anyone else on this forum. im actually suprised you would even semi align yourself with him. Being as I know despite you having deep criticisms of Israel, have shown on occasion to be at least somewhat pragmatic on the subject. You have stated, you dont want to see the end of Israel or Jewish people in general. Abwx on the other hand from what ive seen clearly has a deep seeded hatred towards all things Israel. He says zionst this and zionist that, but we all know that "zionist" is a code word for something else. You on the other hand, dont come off as quite that fanatical.

I never use a word instead of another , so when i write "zionist"
read "zionist" and when i write "jew" read the word for what it is
as well.

Now , one may , to willingfully and dishonnestly decridibilize
an opponent , replace all his words and saying by a fabricated
image that will suit his twisted rethoric , wich is blatant in
the post i m quoting...

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
let us say you do not know what you are talking about!

I have expressed my support on these forums many times concerning a two state solution.
I have also said that both sides have things they need to deal with and come clean about!
But that really is not the point......

Hateful hardly.....the point being I have no tolerance for people like you who quote as if its fact others who are known liars and misrepresent the truth.

In fact you make Lemon Law look like a saint. He has more ethics than you do and even though he is heavily pro-Palestinian there have been times when he has admitted there are two sides to every story. Plus he has stated that he does not want to see the destruction of Israel.

You on the other hand clearly have a deep seeded hatred towards all things Israel.

You know little if any of my Jewish upbringing yet as is typical with people of your ilk, you try to classify us as European Jews.....African Jews....American Jews.........

What amazes me is your use of code words such as European zionist ...African zionist or Chinese zionist or even American zionist.....

All the above text is desperatly intellectual hystery.

For this , you are right , undoubtly , wich is very rare...

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
My whole point was that Abwx is using the word -- Zionist as his code word for being an anti-zionist!

Being anti zionist does not mean that i m anti jew.
Normally , this should be understood without even saying it
but it happens that your favorite rethoric is to make
such an amalgam that suit your poor victimization strategy...

There are Jews from every corner of the world. My view is that a Jew is a Jew and being one myself I do not differentiate between Ashkenazi and Sephardic....black or white.....tall or short....can they speak hebrew or not.....I have no such prejudices when it comes to my fellow Jewish brethren!!

That such prejudices are reserved for non jews is the only
conclusion one can logically extract from theses sentences...

And dont come to say that i m bending your words..

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Being anti zionist does not mean that i m anti jew.
Normally , this should be understood without even saying it
but it happens that your favorite rethoric is to make
such an amalgam that suit your poor victimization strategy...really -- I have said on numerous occassion that both sides have things they need to deal with........so let me guess as opposed to your poor victimized palestinian strategy??

That such prejudices are reserved for non jews is the only
conclusion one can logically extract from theses sentences...

And dont come to say that i m bending your words..and you mean adding too as opposed to bending...

So let me guess are you saying that you are Jewish?? It`s okay to be Jewish and anti - zionist....but at least admit it to the world that you are a jewish anti-zionist!! -- see that wasn`t so hard was it???
Thats what it sounds like when you say -- That such prejudices are reserved for non jews is the only conclusion.........

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As JediY somewhat glories in a failed that has led this world to the sad and sorry state it is now regarding the mid-east and the WW3 potential the world is now in. Does it really matter if X people side with only Israel and Y people only side with the Palestinians and Arabs which seems to be the present trend?

The point is and remains, nether side can in future win the conflict at the total expense of the other side. As we can also note, I advocate we abandon as much as past baggage as possible, as my thread predicates on the premise is if the present Israeli strategy is sustainable into the present future or not? ?

While I also vehemently say, there is nothing worth learning from 4000 years of past stupidity.

We can only change the future, and not the past.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
.............We can only change the future, and not the past.

You can change the past by changing your idiot misspellings in the title of your damn thread. Here's a hint.

The current Israeli strategy is unsustainable.
not
The curremt Israeli staregy is unsustainable.