The Corrected pig test

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Oops I need to start testing my links instead of putting them on and then going to bed ... sorry about that ... here is

The Corrected Pig test

my results
You are positive and optimistic
You are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
You are analytical, cautious, and distrustful
You are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
You are a good listener.
the quality of your sex life!!!! (More is better!)

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
That's one of the stranger ones I've seen.

You've made your way well in this world despite all the obstacles you've had to faced. You have survived a lot more troubles than most people. You have had to deal with difficult people, ridiculous rules, and tempestuous relationships.

Love for you can be as intense as the fire on the face of the sun. You are either very calm on the inside when there is a lot of insanity going on around you, or you shut people up and take charge. You can go to a movie by yourself. You are as comfortable alone as you are with others. You are angry at your parents but you can't change them.

You are a great lover when you find that rare mate who is your equal, otherwise your relationships do not go well. Life is a roller coaster, and you are finding ways to make the good times better. You love sports and have probably taken drugs.

That part about the drugs is untrue. ;)

Valhalla2000

Banned
Sep 7, 2000
You are generally a calm person. You get excited when your favorite band is in town, when you are going on a date with your partner or when you and your friends are dancing. Your friends mean everything to you. You hate it when the summer is over.
You like art, and some poetry. You can throw a party, or help a friend put one together. You usually have no trouble finding dates, but you occasionally hit a dry spell. You like the outdoors, usually, and rainy weather doesn't bother you. You sometimes get jealous of people who are smarter or better looking than you, but you wouldn't hold it against them if you got to know them. You are on good terms with your parents, even though they annoy you once in a while. People tend to think you are reliable and trustworthy. You like animals.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Mine..

"You've made your way well in this world despite all the obstacles you've had to faced. You have survived a lot more troubles than most people. You have had to deal with difficult people, ridiculous rules, and tempestuous relationships.
Love for you can be as intense as the fire on the face of the sun. You are either very calm on the inside when there is a lot of insanity going on around you, or you shut people up and take charge. You can go to a movie by yourself. You are as comfortable alone as you are with others. You are angry at your parents but you can't change them.

You are a great lover when you find that rare mate who is your equal, otherwise your relationships do not go well. Life is a roller coaster, and you are finding ways to make the good times better. You love sports and have probably taken drugs."

Wow.. I haven't taken drugs, but the rest is pretty much true. :)

3615buck

Banned
Sep 22, 2000
You've made your way well in this world despite all the obstacles you've had to faced. You have survived a lot more troubles than most people. You have had to deal with difficult people, ridiculous rules, and tempestuous relationships.

You are a great lover when you find that rare mate who is your equal, otherwise your relationships do not go well. Life is a roller coaster, and you are finding ways to make the good times better. You love sports and have probably taken drugs.