The corporate ownership is strong with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012

Brian Stirling

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010

Yes, but the same folks that support these trade deals will argue how they're so good for everybody. We even have folks on this board that claim to be liberal yet approve of these job killing, workplace safety reducing and environmental protection reducing policies.

We will not end these deals because we have no say. This will only end when the American people rise up and remove the current power structure. It won't be pretty when that happens.

Brian

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
the problem is TPP is secret and nobody knows what is in it.

Also it's only on fox.

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
Obama does not want people (even Congress) to see it in advance.

One should question why?

Feb 4, 2009
Obama does not want people (even Congress) to see it in advance.

One should question why?

Let me establish I am not a fan of any big trade agreement, its been proven our Government is incapable of negotiating good ones. I do understand why all partners would want it private there would never be an agreement if everyone involved was talking and bickering about every detail the second they came up.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
why isn't the TPP discussed more here?

Why would it be? This place is not immune to the rays of bliss being beamed down upon the planet by our corporate masters. We are living in an episode of V we just dont know it, probably because they pulled the plug on that show before too much truth came out. If you havent seen that show then you will not understand what I mean by bliss. There are a LOT of important issues for which most people choose to remain blissfully ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.