The civil war has started!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Butterbean
Originally posted by: Lemon law
If current trends hold up, there will be many frustrated Republirats. And also many GOP types that realize they earned it. I fear the former and am optimistic about the latter.

Current trends depend on Obama being able to solve his birth certificate issue - the reason he slipped off to Hawaii (save the Granny excuses)

Your faith in God must not be very strong that you are so willing to bare false witness.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
If current trends hold up, there will be many frustrated Republirats. And also many GOP types that realize they earned it. I fear the former and am optimistic about the latter.
Current trends depend on Obama being able to solve his birth certificate issue - the reason he slipped off to Hawaii (save the Granny excuses)
Your faith in God must not be very strong that you are so willing to bare false witness.
How do you know he's bare when he witnesses?

Scooby Doo

Golden Member
Sep 1, 2006
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
I thought it was to be with his gay arab muslim lover (who has had multiple abortions that Obama has not only supported but he ate the fetuses too).

Don't you realise how pathetic you are? How can you NOT realise that this conspiracy theory of yours is stupid?

Are you really that fucked up in the head?

This could be interesting...... :Q

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: CallMeJoe
How do you know he's bare when he witnesses?

His inordinate concern that somebody is going to shaft him from behind.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Proof or are you just making shit up as usual?

Butterbrain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DEEP END

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Must be those peaceful, understanding open minded liberals I hear so much about....

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home. Coverely showed several spiderwebbed-holes in the front windows of his home.

The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home.

"All I can tell you is this, I have a very good relationship with my neighbors," Coverely said. "I mow my lawn. The only thing that has changed is I have two McCain signs in my front yard."

Coverely said he has taken about 300 calls concerning stolen or vandalized McCain signs in the area.

"It says this campaign is getting vicious," Coverely said.

Coverely said it appears Democrats are becoming more aggressive in the county.

"I wouldn't say slipping, but I would say the Democrats have become far more aggressive in Seminole County because it is such a heavy Republican area," Coverely said.

Meanwhile, McCain was in Florida on Thursday.

The Republican presidential nominee spoke at Allstar Building Materials in Ormond Beach. Later he'll be in Sarasota for a "Joe the Plumber" bus tour rally at Robarts Arena.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Specop 007
Must be those peaceful, understanding open minded liberals I hear so much about....

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home. Coverely showed several spiderwebbed-holes in the front windows of his home.

The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home.

"All I can tell you is this, I have a very good relationship with my neighbors," Coverely said. "I mow my lawn. The only thing that has changed is I have two McCain signs in my front yard."

Coverely said he has taken about 300 calls concerning stolen or vandalized McCain signs in the area.

"It says this campaign is getting vicious," Coverely said.

Coverely said it appears Democrats are becoming more aggressive in the county.

"I wouldn't say slipping, but I would say the Democrats have become far more aggressive in Seminole County because it is such a heavy Republican area," Coverely said.

Meanwhile, McCain was in Florida on Thursday.

The Republican presidential nominee spoke at Allstar Building Materials in Ormond Beach. Later he'll be in Sarasota for a "Joe the Plumber" bus tour rally at Robarts Arena.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
I think this "victim" shot up his own window.

and made it look to look like democrats did it.

prove me wrong. :p

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
Originally posted by: smashp

Go back to your Freeper cave

Born in the U.S.A. - The truth about Obama's birth certificate

:roll: to both of you.

BB - please go away

Smashp and others who will jump on this - it's not actually verified since what was produced is a copy of records - not an actual birth certificate. THAT being said - it's really a stupid issue because until someone can prove he was born somewhere else we should assume he was born here due to known records.

The recent lawsuit filed about the matter states as fact that the (Kenyan) hospital where Obama's parents lived has an Obama birth certificate on file. Also says his Kenyan grandmother and other relatives claim he was born there.

Factcheck.org's work on this matter is incredibly lame and superficial.

Fern

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Fern
The recent lawsuit filed about the matter states as fact that the (Kenyan) hospital where Obama's parents lived has an Obama birth certificate on file. Also says his Kenyan grandmother and other relatives claim he was born there.

Fern

What lawsuit? Link please. And since when do claims in a lawsuit instantly become fact? You can claim whatever nonsense you want when filing a lawsuit, doesn't make it fact.

ranmaniac

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Originally posted by: gar3555
Speaking of the war being started...check out the headline on Drudge. No article yet, but it seems, if true, to go along with this thread.

screencap

Another woman was assaulted back in September. link
So this wouldn't be the first time that some Obama thug decided to violently assault someone, and apparently they like to beat up on women.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey

Fern

What lawsuit? Link please. And since when do claims in a lawsuit instantly become fact? You can claim whatever nonsense you want when filing a lawsuit, doesn't make it fact.

I don't think so, amazing as it sounds lawyers have certain ethics.

If the lawyer claims it as fact, I'm pretty sure he needs a reasonable basis for doing so.

I'll see if I can find a link, it was posted here a while back.

Fern

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: DealMonkey

Fern
If the lawyer claims it as fact, I'm pretty sure he needs a reasonable basis for doing so.
I'll see if I can find a link, it was posted here a while back.

Fern
I've read some real whoppers here in P&N, but you've really raised the bar with this one!

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007

:laugh:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: T2T III
His inordinate concern that somebody is going to shaft him from behind.

Are you referring to Barney Frank?

No. Obviously YOU are the one having THAT particular fantasy.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: CallMeJoe
-snip-
-snip-
Fern
I've read some real whoppers here in P&N, but you've really raised the bar with this one!

I see your point :)

I should have said "rules".

For many with professional licenses our *rules of practice* are termed "ethics", not exactly the same thing in general public *speak*

Fern

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Blackjack200
Originally posted by: Specop 007
John Wiseman serves on the Democratic Party's executive committee. He said such vandalism is senseless and that it's time for a truce.

It's especially senseless in Tennessee. McCain has a huge lead there. If you're going to rape and pillage the other team, at least bother to drive yourself to a swing state first.

I don't know...swing state would probably prove more damaging to your candidate, as such attacks could be perceived as negative to the undecideds.

These kind of things belong in the hard-line states, as they really have nothing better to do. No one campaigns there, no real ads...better than sitting around in your office, no? spend your time with campaign workers hatching up nefarious plans to haze the other guys. muwahaha