The civil war has started!

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Ok, a bit melodramatic perhaps. ;)

But I did find it somewhat amusing it went tit for tat.

Article

Democratic Headquarters In Murfreesboro Damaged

(AP) MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - Murfreesboro police are investigating a second incident of vandalism this week at a political party headquarters.

Police spokesman Kyle Evans said a rock was thrown through a window of the Democratic Party headquarters sometime late Tuesday.

The day before, someone threw a brick through the front window of the Rutherford County Republican Party's headquarters.

Police said the brick had an anarchist symbol drawn on it.

John Wiseman serves on the Democratic Party's executive committee. He said such vandalism is senseless and that it's time for a truce.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by: Specop 007
John Wiseman serves on the Democratic Party's executive committee. He said such vandalism is senseless and that it's time for a truce.

It's especially senseless in Tennessee. McCain has a huge lead there. If you're going to rape and pillage the other team, at least bother to drive yourself to a swing state first.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
And Bush was going to be a "uniter", lol. Just like everything he's touched, "Mission accomplished"! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Blackjack200
Originally posted by: Specop 007

It's especially senseless in Tennessee. McCain has a huge lead there. If you're going to rape and pillage the other team, at least bother to drive yourself to a swing state first.

LOL!!

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Wow, I would think anarchism to be even further from democratic ideals than republican ideals.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: nonameo
Wow, I would think anarchism to be even further from democratic ideals than republican ideals.

Maybe the rock was to hard to carve the symbol in :D

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
If current trends hold up, there will be many frustrated Republirats. And also many GOP types that realize they earned it. I fear the former and am optimistic about the latter.

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Lemon law
If current trends hold up, there will be many frustrated Republirats. And also many GOP types that realize they earned it. I fear the former and am optimistic about the latter.

Current trends depend on Obama being able to solve his birth certificate issue - the reason he slipped off to Hawaii (save the Granny excuses)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Butterbean

Current trends depend on Obama being able to solve his birth certificate issue - the reason he slipped off to Hawaii (save the Granny excuses)

ahahahhahha

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003

Go back to your Freeper cave

Born in the U.S.A. - The truth about Obama's birth certificate

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: smashp

:roll: to both of you.

BB - please go away

Smashp and others who will jump on this - it's not actually verified since what was produced is a copy of records - not an actual birth certificate. THAT being said - it's really a stupid issue because until someone can prove he was born somewhere else we should assume he was born here due to known records.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
Originally posted by: smashp

:roll: to both of you.

BB - please go away

Smashp and others who will jump on this - it's not actually verified since what was produced is a copy of records - not an actual birth certificate. THAT being said - it's really a stupid issue because until someone can prove he was born somewhere else we should assume he was born here due to known records.

My origional Birth certificate was lost, now all i have is a certified copy which is 100% as good as the origional

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the future of the Republican Party

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Yeah, and techs/BOBDN/sportage/insert other here is the future of the democrat party.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Yeah, and techs/BOBDN/sportage/insert other here is the future of the democrat party.
Probably.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
How many K's are there in republican? Looks like they have room for maybe three.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Buggerbean
It's a good thing that Senator Obama's grandparents had the foresight to anticipate his presidential bid way back when he was born in 1961, and plant all that corroborating evidence in Hawaii to show that he was born there.

Jun 26, 2007
I don't get it, you have let them take your freedom, your speach, your privacy....

WTH are you going to do with your guns? Protect your right to carry guns? Well, i guess it you just shut up about it you can do that.

Jun 26, 2007

I thought it was to be with his gay arab muslim lover (who has had multiple abortions that Obama has not only supported but he ate the fetuses too).

Don't you realise how pathetic you are? How can you NOT realise that this conspiracy theory of yours is stupid?

Are you really that fucked up in the head?

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
I don't get it, you have let them take your freedom, your speach, your privacy....

WTH are you going to do with your guns? Protect your right to carry guns? Well, i guess it you just shut up about it you can do that.

For starters I plan on spending the better part of the next two months pretending I'm doing something constructive with my guns...... it's called hunting. :)

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

My official copies seem to be just fine for everyone I show them too. I can't just got get an official copy from a state I wasn't born in, so I fail to see your point.

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: nobodyknows
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield

For starters I plan on spending the better part of the next two months pretending I'm doing something constructive with my guns...... it's called hunting. :)

You don't know this guy, he actually think he and a bunch of hillbillies has a chance against the entirety of the US army (either that or the military would be on his side and him having a gun or not would not matter). We've argued this before, the more legal guns, the more illegal guns, i buy one, scrape off the serial numbar anv voila, victim was shot with illegal gun.

I'm an avid hunter myself and i not only enjoy hunting, i enjoy a nice wildsteak too.

I own several guns, two of them fully automatic that are personal property, one other is not, four shotguns and three handguns are also in my arsenal, all locked in a gun safe with both key and combo.

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004

Probably.

so, we are fucked?