The Circus Comes to My State Today @ 12:30pm and You Can Stream It!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
GETTYSBURG, PA — "President Donald Trump has plans to attend a Wednesday Pennsylvania Senate "informational meeting" that will address "2020 election issues," according to multiple media sources and state politicians. He will be joined by his attorney Rudy Giuliani.

The meeting, organized by the Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee, will be held at the Wyndham Hotel in Gettysburg starting at 12:30 p.m.
CNN and Bloomberg News reported the president would be in attendance. Senate Democrats also noted the president's plans in a news release in response to the event."

Just a reminder:

"Trump lost in Pennsylvania to Biden by more than 80,000 votes. Pennsylvania certified its election results on Tuesday, and Gov. Tom Wolf said he has signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Biden as president."

Front Row Streaming Seats today at 12:30pm:

"Wednesday's meeting is scheduled to be streamed live here."

I have the popcorn concession. Just remember men, size matters!

• Haha
Reactions: skyking

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Trump Train Derailed For the Most Trumpian of Reasons:

GETTYSBURG, PA — President Donald Trump and attorney Rudy Giuliani have canceled plans to attend a Wednesday Pennsylvania Senate "informational meeting" that will address "2020 election issues," according to multiple media sources.

The president's appearance, which had been confirmed by state politicians, was canceled after after Giuliani was exposed to another person who tested positive for coronavirus, CNN reported.

^^^ I, for one, welcomed my Idiot Underlords!

Jan 25, 2011
This whole thing in PA was going to be a farce anyway. They were playing it off as some kind of Senate hearing. It's basically going to be Giuliani saying "but we really really don't like the results of the election and since we can't lie in court, we are going to do it here."

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Just another exercise in narcissistic attention seeking. It's all about Trump. Everything. It won't be much longer.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I'm listening/watching this right now. Trump via phone into a microphone?
Regurgitating the same unverifiable crap of course.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
He just said "the people that talk the most, you don't have to worry about"
Talk about self identifying...

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Just monstrous clownery at this thing. A grift so epically irresponsible it threatens us all not just the intended marks.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Just monstrous clownery at this thing. A grift so epically irresponsible it threatens us all not just the intended marks.

The problem is that when this is over and Biden is inaugurated, you're going to have millions of people still believing it, and probably more importantly, 100s and 100s of elected officials believing it and not recognizing Biden as the legal POTUS and will do everything and anything within and outside of their power to obstruct and shit on everything.

So I guess, business as usual?

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
Trump Train Derailed For the Most Trumpian of Reasons:

GETTYSBURG, PA — President Donald Trump and attorney Rudy Giuliani have canceled plans to attend a Wednesday Pennsylvania Senate "informational meeting" that will address "2020 election issues," according to multiple media sources.

The president's appearance, which had been confirmed by state politicians, was canceled after after Giuliani was exposed to another person who tested positive for coronavirus, CNN reported.

^^^ I, for one, welcomed my Idiot Underlords!
I thought Trump was immune to COVID now since he had it. In fact people were saying they were surprised at him immune he is. No one ever thought anyone could be as immune as he is from COVID.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Oh hell they are basically asking the Senate to fire the state's electors.
Straight up attempted coup in plain daylight.

Reactions: skyking

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I thought Trump was immune to COVID now since he had it. In fact people were saying they were surprised at him immune he is. No one ever thought anyone could be as immune as he is from COVID.
More importantly, Rudy is sitting there in the open in a room full of people and he's not wearing a mask. In fact very few people there are wearing a mask.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
More importantly, Rudy is sitting there in the open in a room full of people and he's not wearing a mask. In fact very few people there are wearing a mask.

People do incredibly stupid things for Trump, huh? He really knows how to keep 'em in thrall, spellbound by his bullshit.