The Cindy Margolis Show...

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
has anyone seen it? its on saturday nights at 12:30am (sunday morning...if you're anal like that and say the millenium hasn't started yet :D) on CBS...its like MTV SoCal party thingee, they have all these college kids dancing around in bikinis and such...its filmed in South Beach i think...i think her show is dumb...there's really no point in it except people dancing around...

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
It's rather boring actually. I was flipping between it and Howard Stern (Chyna and Pamela Anderson Lee were on that one).

Stuff that destroys brain cells. ;)

Better get used To It (Big Sugar)

bUnMaNGo

Feb 9, 2000
but a lot of the chicks dancing around are really really really hot! =D sorta like Sisqo's Shakedown on MTV =P

lotust

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2000
she is really pretty. But I dont like her whole attitude she seem really stuck up. Not that I ever meet her in person. Yum Yum ;)

ForeverSilky

Banned
Apr 6, 2000
Some girl went on the howard stern show and challanged cindy margolis' record of most downloaded woman. margolis didn't show up though.

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
That is the worst show I have seen in a long time. Cindy Margolis may be damn fine, but her voice and personality are just plain annoying. A little while back they were making fun of that show on Howard Stern and they kept saying "Webkini!!!!" I had no idea what they were talking about, then I watched (about 5 minutes was all I could take) the Cindy Margolis show and she said "Webkini" and I almost passed out laughing.

lotust

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2000
Howard Stern is a funny MO FO.

cindy is really annoying.. all though I would spank her behind.

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
Pure tripe
I feel sorry for anybody that has to be associated with that show.
BTW Howard aint much better.

Pod

Feb 29, 2000
it gives my place of residence a bad name.

She should kick out the dancing college kids and get some real dancing going on.

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've watched the first couple episodes of it. Nothing too interesting, just goes to prove that sex sells.