The Boy Scouts Made Me Gay

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Whining that there are more important issues is a pretty stupid thing to do on a forum, particularly P&N. I'm not exactly sure what the fuck you were expecting.

I don't care.. you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

I was expecting heated debate and name calling with some partisan politics thrown in and neither is the case here, just you crying over the boy scouts being a private organization not allowing gays in.

Your statistics are wrong, the article was absurdly ignorant and you are the only one pushing the issue. My uncle is gay and he doesn't give a damn, neither does anyone else on this forum as the other posts suggest.

I'll let you response and then let the thread die unless you want to keep bumping it or start another one.

Edit: And let me be perfectly clear, outlawing gay marriage is absurd in a country that calls itself free.

Last edited:

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
I was expecting heated debate and name calling with some partisan politics thrown in and neither is the case here, just you crying over the boy scouts being a private organization not allowing gays in.

Your statistics are wrong, the article was absurdly ignorant and you are the only one pushing the issue. My uncle is gay and he doesn't give a damn, neither does anyone else on this forum as the other posts suggest.

I'll let you response and then let the thread die unless you want to keep bumping it or start another one.

Edit: And let me be perfectly clear, outlawing gay marriage is absurd in a country that calls itself free.

Your entire premise of me "crying over the boy scouts being a private organization not allowing gays in" is wholly wrong. I don't personally care that much, I just find their idiocy interesting... and I always enjoy pointing out the idiocy of various organizations, private and otherwise.

If you had bothered to familiarize yourself with the history of my posts you'd see that I don't care anywhere near as much about the BSA as I do gay marriage.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
if an organization can make someone gay, then some other organization can make them straight. right?

since no one can make someone straight, no one can make someone gay. you are what you are.

:eek::eek:

LMAO coming from you. ;)