The Bounce: Obama's Gallup approval jumps nearly 10% in one week

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Link? Is this a PM? Posting those can get you a ban.

Also, quoted for posterity.

I'm pretty sure I read one of the regulars post that here within the past few days due to all the BS shillery displayed each election season....

Imagine the odds of a troll getting a boner over this though...

Mission Accomplished, eh?

EDIT: Found, Jking wrote it in another thread. Not sure what it's doing in this thread though...

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=33915912&postcount=14

Last edited:

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I'm pretty sure I read one of the regulars post that here within the past few days due to all the BS shillery displayed each election season....

Imagine the odds of a troll getting a boner over this though...

Mission Accomplished, eh?

EDIT: Found, Jking wrote it in another thread. Not sure what it's doing in this thread though...

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=33915912&postcount=14

Can't say I disagree with him. The shit throwers are multiplying rapidly and the "rules" appear to be allowing/condoning that behavior.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I did check first.
http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=23744439&postcount=1

The only reason I didn't use his tag was to not embarrass him even further, it was a kindness. Since i'd seen so many people quoting the cybrsage guy for his saying he'd leave the forums if this or that happened I figured there was no way it would be against the rules. It was in this thread since it's where I noticed him posting.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ohio is showing a very close race, and I would wait for more data to see if any trends show a break out.

Ohio polling.

+3 is close, but not very close. ;)

I agree the debates will be important, but given history, Romney will do well not to lose ground, I don't see how he's going to gain points from the debates.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
"To be a tech site, ostensibly patronized by intelligent people, this forum has some of the stupidest, disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, and just plain sociopathic excuses for human beings this side of /b. I don't know if the toleration for such people is insouciance, pretense to honoring the First Amendment, or tacit approval. What I do know is it's a fucking embarrassment. I won't be participating any further.

P.S. Fuck you, too, to the inevitable "Good riddance." Most of you deserve each other."

Thank you, this has made my day....maybe even my month.

Why not stay and fight for a change in the rules. I told you people would just leave if we don't change them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Pretty much all analysts and even the 'pubs are acknowledging that Romney will absolutely need to bring in 60% of the white vote to win this thing. ...and I beleive that's all genders.

Oh....dang. the 'pubs have successfully alienated all women. whoops! :oops:

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
YAY! Above 50% for the first time in over two years! YAY!

Think about it non-sarcastically and do the simple math: that's really, really, really bad news for the challenger. (It was bad news for Kerry, if you care to recall.)