The BloodHound Gang

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
haha

i remember listening to their songs like 6-7 years ago, when it played on the radio. good times...

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
One Fierce Beer Coaster and Use Your Fingers were the best alsbums. everything since then hasn't been that great. there's some decent songs on Hooray for Boobies but not many. The last one, i forget what its called, is horrible. The productions seems really bad.

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Hefty Fine rocks, as does the Hooray for Boobies album. Read their wikipedia article, its great

davestar

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
there's some decent songs on Hooray for Boobies but not many.

?!?!?@(@(Y#HEJKS??

Three Point One Four (The Vagina Song)
Yummy Down On This
THe Ballad Of Chasey Lain
I Hope You Die
The Bad Touch
Hell Yeah
etc etc

i don't get how you can like the Bloodhound Gang and not like this album!

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: davestar
Originally posted by: pontifex
there's some decent songs on Hooray for Boobies but not many.

?!?!?@(@(Y#HEJKS??

Three Point One Four (The Vagina Song)
Yummy Down On This
THe Ballad Of Chasey Lain
I Hope You Die
The Bad Touch
Hell Yeah
etc etc

i don't get how you can like the Bloodhound Gang and not like this album!

uh, where did i say i didn't like Hooray for Boobies?

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
What's sad, is that my mom recognized "Along comes Mary" as a remake. And although I don't like it as a song, I have to give them kudos for being able to spell "foxtrot uniform charlie kilo" on TV w/o it getting censored. It's genius.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
What's sad, is that my mom recognized "Along comes Mary" as a remake. And although I don't like it as a song, I have to give them kudos for being able to spell "foxtrot unicorn charlie kilo" on TV w/o it getting censored. It's genius.

"Uniform"

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
What's sad, is that my mom recognized "Along comes Mary" as a remake. And although I don't like it as a song, I have to give them kudos for being able to spell "foxtrot uniform charlie kilo" on TV w/o it getting censored. It's genius.

"Uniform"

That's what I said.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

"Uniform"

That's what I said.

you said unicorn before you edited it

Hubes

Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Mark the bagger FTW!

I met him at a bar near me about 2 weeks ago. The bloodhound gang doesnt live to far away from my house. Agree, there first 2 albums where there best, although I really enjoy Hefty Fine.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999

"Uniform"

That's what I said.

Nice save. ;)