The biggest Mindf*** is playing LOL immediately after D3

thejunglegod

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2012
So i don't know whether you guys have done this. Play LOL after you've had a marathon D3 playthrough and you get one of the biggest mindfucks there is. All that left click to move, right click for secondary skills and all that plays serious havoc with your mind while playing LOL.

They are very similar graphically as well and the camera angle is practically identical.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
An entire play through of D3 and you still want to play a computer game when you're done? Incredible.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
When I took a break from D3 I went on Tribes Ascend, I kept hitting control to see what items dropped when I killed someone lol

JumBie

Golden Member
May 2, 2011
So i don't know whether you guys have done this. Play LOL after you've had a marathon D3 playthrough and you get one of the biggest mindfucks there is. All that left click to move, right click for secondary skills and all that plays serious havoc with your mind while playing LOL.

They are very similar graphically as well and the camera angle is practically identical.

LOL true story, played a few games of LoL after kept clicking the wrong mouse button to move, and i was pushing the number buttons instead of qwer, oh man I thought it was just me.

thejunglegod

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2012
LOL true story, played a few games of LoL after kept clicking the wrong mouse button to move, and i was pushing the number buttons instead of qwer, oh man I thought it was just me.

Yeah XD
QWER was seriously a big pain too. At one time my char just stood there doing nothing (i play Kog) cos i thought there was lag or something since i kept pressing 1 2 1 3 . And Kog is the squishiest dude ever, enemy Miss Fortune just stunned and went through me like butter.

An entire play through of D3 and you still want to play a computer game when you're done? Incredible.

Hahaha yeah and to think i have a girl as well. God only knows how i juggle my time.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
:D

Quick question for you D3 players, the purchasable items aren't very good so I'm wondering if the gold you collect while leveling characters ever becomes anything more than worthless at some point?

Pantlegz

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2007
:D

Quick question for you D3 players, the purchasable items aren't very good so I'm wondering if the gold you collect while leveling characters ever becomes anything more than worthless at some point?

you must be looking at a different auction house than the rest of the world...

Chapbass

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
Yeah XD
QWER was seriously a big pain too. At one time my char just stood there doing nothing (i play Kog) cos i thought there was lag or something since i kept pressing 1 2 1 3 . And Kog is the squishiest dude ever, enemy Miss Fortune just stunned and went through me like butter.

Hahaha yeah and to think i have a girl as well. God only knows how i juggle my time.

Remap your D3 keys to qwer, it makes it a lot easier ;)