The big “Hillary realism” lie: Clinton supporters present a false choice — and misrea

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Mexico is also a country with "gun" control and a socialized medicine. Laws only affect the law abiding and those who don't have power and influence over others. I don't know much about the taxation of rich people in mexico but if you're going to bring up the cartel's as an example of rich people not paying their "fair share", that's just stupid.
"Gun" control? What are the scare quotes around gun supposed to imply? I mean, I'd get it if you put them around "control", but gun?

By the way, every western country you'd feel comfortable living in for more than 2 weeks has socialized medicine. As well as a whole lot of other countries you'd feel safe vacationing in. Because it's what societies that care about each other generally do.

And I 100% agree with you that you don't know much about taxation, whether here, Mexico, or anywhere else.