The best thing about Seinfeld was Newman!

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Kramer and George were good too. The weak link was Jerry, although his acting improved over the years. So did Julia Louis Dreyfus's.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Ridiculous. the best was George and his family. The dialogue b/w Frank, Estelle, and George were the greatest moments to ever come out of that show. Elaine was great too.

Ironically, I think Jerry's character was the lamest.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Chryso
Newman may have been the best supporting actor in a sitcom ever.

I think Putty or Peterman > Newman. Newman was a great nemesis though.

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Queasy
A George, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

It's the SUMMER OF GEORGE!

SERENITY NOW!

Nobody beats me, because I'm the Wiz!

L

Lola

What made Seinfeld so amazing was the chemistry between the entire cast... not just one person.
With out Jerry or Kramer, Newman would be nothing. I could go on and on.
I also love to watch the progression of each persons character as the show grew.

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: mugs
Kramer and George were good too. The weak link was Jerry, although his acting improved over the years. So did Julia Louis Dreyfus's.

Agreed, but Julia has forgotten whatever she learned. I think I watched my last Old Christine last night - it's getting too hard to sit through it.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: daveshel
Originally posted by: mugs

Agreed, but Julia has forgotten whatever she learned. I think I watched my last Old Christine last night - it's getting too hard to sit through it.

Oh wow... one of my friends told me that show was good, so I gave it a chance. Terrible. I was mad that they kept that and canceled The Class.

esun

Platinum Member
Nov 12, 2001
George is one of the best characters ever created for any sitcom. Newman and Elaine were good, but George was just amazingly hilarious.