The best Taliban video ever...Very satisfying. Straight from the source and graphic

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
I wouldn't even be surprised if it was just 3 US soldiers fighting back

unless it's special forces (and even probably then) they would be in platoon strength, so more than 3.

Everyone have their agenda and believe, and all we sees are Americanize propaganda. IMHO, we may view the situation in Afghanistan & Iraq struggle in a different light if both sides allow to speak the true as equal at a summit of some kind.

Here in the West we label everyone that doesn't have the same believe as us are Taliban/Communist/Muslim/Evil/Terrorists, while the rest of the world sees us as Tyrant/Imperialistic expansionist/Invader/Capitalist pig/Evil.

The Taliban or what ever they call themselves will be heroes/martyrs if their struggle against the West prevail, as how we sees American struggles against the British, Indian Independence against the British, French freedom fighter against the Nazi, and recently Vietnam against American. However, the Taliban will be forever known as terrorists in history if they fail.

Food for thought.

who views North Korea as heroes?

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
The civilians don't have much, but they have a beefy military, and most importantly, they have nukes.

The power of the military strongly relies on the country's economic power. Economically strong countries like Germany and the US have very strong armies that can stay at war for years at a time. North Korea has basically no economy and cannot sustain a war. Ignoring any nuclear capability, the entire country could be conquered in a few short months.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Ignoring any nuclear capability, the entire country could be conquered in a few short months.

Ignore their nukes at your peril. There's no doubt in my mind that would be one of the first things Kim pulled from from the arsenal if they were attacked.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
The power of the military strongly relies on the country's economic power. Economically strong countries like Germany and the US have very strong armies that can stay at war for years at a time. North Korea has basically no economy and cannot sustain a war. Ignoring any nuclear capability, the entire country could be conquered in a few short months.

That worked out really well in Vietnam

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
Ignore their nukes at your peril. There's no doubt in my mind that would be one of the first things Kim pulled from from the arsenal if they were attacked.

Attacking NK is stupid. Let'em eat friken grass and bark for as long as they continue worshiping Kim. Also, just sanction Kim's Henessy Cognac and block ALL source of dollars so that Kim can't buy anything.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
That's because they are terrorists dipshit. They pump poison gas into schools to try to kill children. They throw acid in the face of their women. They execute people in the streets or in the middle of a soccer game. They are barbarians that have no place in ANY society, Muslim or otherwise.

This video shows them for what the are, a bunch of uneducated morons who blindly follow an archaic version of a faith that doesn't fit into the modern world. For that, they deserve to die.
Russia, China are just a few countries that does the same thing and I don't see we go into their countries at all. IMHO, the term barbarian is not only pertain to the Afghanistan, but it also pertain to us as well because American buys prisoner organs from China, as well as shoots at, gas, radiates it own citizens, and have forced/prisoner labour.

We also have poor/uneducated people that blindly follows liars/murderers into Vietnam/Afghanistan/Iraq, and the stupidity doesn't stop there because we elected those leaders simply out of faith & religion.

It is all propaganda

Last edited:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Attacking NK is stupid. Let'em eat friken grass and bark for as long as they continue worshiping Kim. Also, just sanction Kim's Henessy Cognac and block ALL source of dollars so that Kim can't buy anything.

No more stupid than invading Afghanistan. It's all fun and games flying around the world, and blowing shit up, but that costs real money that we don't have. Also, there's only 2 outcomes that'll result from us being there. We'll either get chased out with our tails between our legs, like the Soviets before us, or we'll place a "friendly" puppet in power, save face, and it'll all go to hell a couple years after we're out. In either case, we waste money and lives for absolutely nothing.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." -- Joseph Goebbels (Nazi Germany)

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
unless it's special forces (and even probably then) they would be in platoon strength, so more than 3.

who views North Korea as heroes?
Is there any where in my post that mentioned NK?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
o_O

Why are they so bad at using weapons? I've never fired an RPG before, but I think I could do a competent job of it if I had to. I know for a fact I fire a rifle better than the clowns in the first video.

Beats the hell out of me. Whenever I see Taliban or other insurgent videos, they have the worst marksmanship I have ever seen. They don't even aim, they just spray and pray. They might as well just cut off the iron sights on their rifles to cut down on their weight, they don't even use them.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Beats the hell out of me. Whenever I see Taliban or other insurgent videos, they have the worst marksmanship I have ever seen. They don't even aim, they just spray and pray. They might as well just cut off the iron sights on their rifles to cut down on their weight, they don't even use them.

The power of god is supposed to guide the bullets into the heads of Americans. Too bad reality doesn't work that way.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
o_O

Why are they so bad at using weapons? I've never fired an RPG before, but I think I could do a competent job of it if I had to. I know for a fact I fire a rifle better than the clowns in the first video.

Cannot rocket jump in real life :D

dwell

pics?
Oct 9, 1999
This. I was like, WTF, how is this "The best Taliban video ever".
It's CRAPPY quality, hard to tell wtf is going on and CRAPPY quality.

• Bunch of extremist idiots think Allah will guide them in the battlefield.
  • They get mowed down.
  • The end.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
We also have poor/uneducated people that blindly follows liars/murderers into Vietnam/Afghanistan/Iraq, and the stupidity doesn't stop there because we elected those leaders simply out of faith & religion.

Easy to look down your nose at those that go to war for you while you sit cozy at home in the states. Please choke on a wheelbarrow full of dicks.

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
Last edited: