The Best Superman joke ever!!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
*disclaimer* --- who gives a %$^# where it was taken from?? Funny is funny!!

file9hPZKh_0.png

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
this joke is older than the internet and all the stuff before Superman seeing Wonder Woman naked is filler added after the fact.

The joke as I remember it was simply Superman flying and seeing Wonder Woman naked on the roof... none of this pointless stuff about being bored, calling other superheroes, etc.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
this joke is older than the internet and all the stuff before Superman seeing Wonder Woman naked is filler added after the fact.

The joke as I remember it was simply Superman flying and seeing Wonder Woman naked on the roof... none of this pointless stuff about being bored, calling other superheroes, etc.
Please refer to my disclaimer -- in other words who cares about how you heard it....????

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Please refer to my disclaimer -- in other words who cares about how you heard it....????

point being that all the superfluous stuff someone felt compelled to add does nothing to advance the joke. adding fluff doesnt make the joke any funnier.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Why is Spiderman in there with all those DC characters? And since when is the Invisible Man a superhero?

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Please. "Wonderwoman"? The only "wonder" is which STDs you're going to catch.

She's hot, she's skanky, she has her own jet and she carries around a lasso, so you know she's into bondage play. WTF else are you looking for? Typical ATOT reaction, are her elbows too pointy for you?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
She's hot, she's skanky, she has her own jet and she carries around a lasso, so you know she's into bondage play. WTF else are you looking for? Typical ATOT reaction, are her elbows too pointy for you?
Just saying he's no hero for going where plenty of men have boldly gone before :colbert:

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
This is one of my all time favorite jokes I used to tell this joke all the time until Kevin Bacon told it in the Hollow Man (2000).

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
This is one of my all time favorite jokes I used to tell this joke all the time until Kevin Bacon told it in the Hollow Man (2000).
Did he? I haven't watched it since 2000, don't remember much other than it was a not-very-good movie.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Not only unfunny, it requires the reader to believe that superman would actually be a rapist.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
AND that not only is Superman a rapist, he can't tell the difference between the front and back doors. Or... you know... see that his penis is not actually touching Wonder Woman...

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Man, I heard this joke like 2 decades ago. It's that old.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
So, how about another really old Superman joke (that IMO is better than the one in the OP)?

Two men were sitting at a bar at the top of a skyscraper. Both were bending their elbows at a steady rate. The first man said, "You know, there's such an updraft on the outside of this building, that if you jump off, you'll fall for a bit, but the updraft will catch you, and bring you right back up to this balcony.

The second guy said, "I don't believe it, you'll have to prove this to me."

So the first guy goes over the balcony and jumps off. He falls and falls and falls, and then he slows in mid drop, and begins rising back up. Finally, he lightly steps back onto the balcony. "See, I told you," he says.

The second guy says, "I've got to try that." So he jumps off the balcony, and falls and falls and falls and falls. Finally, splat on the ground.

The first guy returns to the bar and orders another drink.

As he serves the drink, the bartender says, "You're a mean drunk, Superman."

Reactions: Soundmanred

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I remember telling this joke in the 4th grade.

I'm 46.

Also, this version of the joke loses all cred early because Superman is DC but Spider-Man is Marvel, so they couldn't actually talk to each other. Also, it's spelled SPIDER-MAN, not Spiderman. Major fails all around.

Reactions: MongGrel

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I remember telling this joke in the 4th grade.

I'm 46.

Also, this version of the joke loses all cred early because Superman is DC but Spider-Man is Marvel, so they couldn't actually talk to each other. Also, it's spelled SPIDER-MAN, not Spiderman. Major fails all around.
250px-SupermanvsSpider-Man1976.jpg

Where is your God now!