THE BEST LUNCH EVER

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amicold

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: StevenYoo
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
ate at the Indian buffet here....

mmm i like eating indians

i just hate picking the hair out after. wish she would shave so i wouldnt have to..

:disgust:

Just wrong, if you're going to have a catfish sandwich, make sure it's had it's whiskers removed.

Edit: Cooking up some chicken boob.

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
just got back from a late breakfast, the #9 at maxis :Q outstanding. 4 over easy, sausage, bacon lighty cooked, homefries and an onion bagel.

that will take me through the day :p

zebano

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
I've never been a big McD fan, but their new Honey Mustard chicken wraps are good.

erub

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
mmm i could have used some indian buffet, damn im jealous!!

i had chicken spagetti, rolls and salad

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I had leftovers from the Valentine's day dinner I made with my new wok. There were 9 dishes, including bbq pork fried rice, Mandarin beef, Kung Pao chicken, sesame garlic chicken, beef broccoli, chicken and cabbage dumplings, egg drop soup, and two more that I've forgotten. It was fun, but tiring and I used almost every dish in the house. :laugh: Everyone was stuffed before I even finished cooking. My new favorite store is Uwajimaya. :thumbsup:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: blazerazor
Topic Title: THE BEST LUNCH EVER
Topic Summary: Life's to short to ate at McD's, what are you having...
I had a 'Herb Grilled Chicken sandwich with Sweet potatoe Fries with some Balsamic Mayo for dipping. Ummm, Ummm good.

you should eat an english sandwich with a side of grammar and wash it all down with spelling

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: eits
Topic Title: THE BEST LUNCH EVER
Topic Summary: Life's to short to ate at McD's, what are you having...
I had a 'Herb Grilled Chicken sandwich with Sweet potatoe Fries with some Balsamic Mayo for dipping. Ummm, Ummm good.

you should eat an english sandwich with a side of grammar and wash it all down with spelling

mmmm... spelling :D

jamesbond007

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
I am having left overs from my birthday dinner last night at the American Polish Cultural Center!
YUM!! !! :heart:

Happy belated birthday! :lips:

I really enjoy chinese...maybe I'll go there today. :)