The best laid plans of mice and men...

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
become all for naught in the presence of women...

"I wont drive a manual"

Goodbye Project 357i. Naturally, AFTER I've found the car, an LS1 seller and talked to my bank about the fundage. :disgust:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Shockwave

"I wont drive a manual"

Goodbye Project 357i. Naturally, AFTER I've found the car, an LS1 seller and talked to my bank about the fundage. :disgust:
yes you will.

end of discussion followed by guilt trip..."for you to dash my dreams and a hobby of mine is very inconsiderate and downright rude"

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: spidey07

"I wont drive a manual"

yes you will.

end of discussion

Oh, it gets better. Her rationalization (Your gonna shyte)
"I have too much goin on when I drive"
"Like what?!"
" I eat, have to answer my cell phone, write stuff down and take notes, last thing I need to worry about it shifting"
"WRITE STUFF DOWN?!?!"

:Q :confused:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
write stuff down?
take notes?

Better up the insurance. Better yet, take out a 5 million policy on her.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: spidey07

"I wont drive a manual"

yes you will.

end of discussion

Oh, it gets better. Her rationalization (Your gonna shyte)
"I have too much goin on when I drive"
"Like what?!"
" I eat, have to answer my cell phone, write stuff down and take notes, last thing I need to worry about it shifting"
"WRITE STUFF DOWN?!?!"

:Q :confused:

Now that is truly frightening!! LOL.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Panzer...Yeah, I really was speechless when she said that. At that point (As often happens with my wife) I realized any semblance of a rational discussion was completely out the window. To pursue the issue on her level of insanity would only result in a fight.
I forgot to mention, my wife really is insane. I mean, like "world with green skies" insane. Fvcking OUT THERE man. Now, while it usually makes for an interesting relationship it also makes for very unpredictable reactions to what most people would consider "normal" discussions and recommendations.