The Bachelorette Premieres tonight

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
i half watched it with a friend who's obsessed with it.
umm. dum show much?

like i think these tv companies are out of ideas so they just spit out the same stuff over and over. and worse, people watch.

VTEC01EX

Mar 8, 2002
After Bob didn't pick Kelly Jo, I couldn't stand to watch it anymore. I actually hated it at first then grew to like it, and then was CRUSHED at the end. Which is funny, I don't watch TV normally, I dont know why I watched that damn thing.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: VTEC01EX
After Bob didn't pick Kelly Jo, I couldn't stand to watch it anymore. I actually hated it at first then grew to like it, and then was CRUSHED at the end. Which is funny, I don't watch TV normally, I dont know why I watched that damn thing.

The fact that you were so emotionally affected by that show is telling; it's an indication that, for all the stupidity these shows have, network execs know their target audience.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
What's wrong with Meredith? She seems like the ideal woman. Don't you think? Intelligent, smart, sexy, sophicated.

VTEC01EX

Mar 8, 2002
Not really emotionally affected... It was just common sense. Of course I was going purely on looks, whereas Bob seemed to actually want to make a real decision. There are worst things I've witnessed on TV after losing control of the remote, which is what happened in this case.

BTW - Meredith? NOT hot.

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
clicked it on for a sec to check out the woman and then promptly turned it off in favor of my games and such, screw reality TV it sucks, Law and Order, ER and a few others are the only good things left on the Tube.

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
when will it all end?

very attractive woman but not a classic beauty in my book.