The Bachelor Party from Hell

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
A good friend of mine is getting married next weekend, so "the guys" did the noble thing and kidnapped him for a bachelor evening this past Saturday. Met at a friend's house, grilled some food (venison burgers...yum!:D), had a few beers. Grabbed a cab and hit a couple strip joints...no VIP room shenanigans or anything...just the usual unending series of table dances and shooters. Around 1am or so, we decided to hit a local bar and just hang out there for the remainder of the evening.

So we're now at the bar and the bachelor's fiancee and her entourage show up.

This was not in the plan.

"The guys" collectively roll their eyes but figure we've already had our fun with the groom so not too big a deal. The groom (fairly soused at this point) and the bride (also somewhat soused) are talking when one of "the guys" tries to hand a shot to the groom. The bride says "No, he's had enough!".....the guy says "Oh come on...it's his bachelor party!" and tries to hand the shot to the groom...the bride goes ballistic, slaps the shot out of his hand onto the floor and starts screaming at the shot purchaser. I decide I want nothing to do with this and attempt to sneak over to the other side of the bar. 10 min later, the bride drags me into the whole melee by coming up to me and asking if I thought she was out of line at all. I very calmly say "I thought it was a bit much to throw the shot on the floor." This statement (in her mind) makes me an ally of the the purchaser of the shot so I am now being subjected to the screaming fit as well. We'd get her calmed down and then she's fire right back up again....took a swing at one of the guys...called another one a "f:Qcking c:Qck" to his face (twice) and pitched someone's jacket into the road. The barkeep finally got sick of all the chaos and tossed us all out.

Needless to say, that was pretty much the end of what started out as a fun evening. The moral of the story: confiscate the groom's cell phone at the beginning of the evening so his occasionally psycho fiancee can't track you down and unleash hell. ;)

Fausto

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
My sentiments exactly. Especially since the groom just sat there like a pansy and took it.
rolleye.gif

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Sounds like the bride is a little insecure. She came to the bar in order to mark her territory. That's sad.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Why did the groom say nothing? Is he the woman in the relationship? I give the marriage 3 months tops.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Well, at least he's got some decent blackmale material for the next time she tries to make the call on who's had too much to drink.

Other than that though, I agree, I think they're doomed.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Hehe. Kinda funny if you ask me.

Have I met this p:eek:ssy whipped individual???

teddymines

Jul 6, 2001
She sounds like a control freak. The guy's having a few drinks before he ties the knot with this gem, what's the problem?

As my grandfather would say, "She must be one hell of a cook."

royaldank

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2001
Sounds like the bride-to-be should have been cut off long before arriving at the "scene."

Jul 1, 2000
OK - allow me to play the DevilsAdvocate. ;)

I know a lot of women get upset if their fiance "ties one on" the night before the big day, fearing that her soon-to-be husband will be hung over and will:

1) oversleep, missing the wedding
2) look like sh!t in the wedding photos
3) fall asleep way too early on the big day

Beyond that, she sounds like a psycho, controlling bitch. It is a bit premature to say that the marriage will only last 3 months. After all, my mom was like that and my dad was with her for 26 years.

How long has he been with her?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Pics or streaming video???:D

Seriously, I agree that this marriage is bound to turn sour in a short time.

Shaftatplanetquake

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Devilsadvocate, he was not getting married "the next day". He was getting married next weekend. So all that you said is pretty irrelevent.

Except,, of course
Beyond that, she sounds like a psycho, controlling bitch. It is a bit premature to say that the marriage will only last 3 months. After all, my mom was like that and my dad was with her for 26 years.

I agree completely with that.

I just hope for Fausto's friend's sake that he breaks it off before his life is completely ruined.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Shaftatplanetquake
Devilsadvocate, he was not getting married "the next day". He was getting married next weekend. So all that you said is pretty irrelevent.

Except,, of course

I agree completely with that.

I just hope for Fausto's friend's sake that he breaks it off before his life is completely ruined.

We "the guys" aren't really thrilled about the whole thing either. Relationships need balance and one side dominating the other doesn't exactly constitute "balance".

Fausto

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Lol, I probably would have laughed in her face (if she hasn't pissed me off already), but then again that time of behavior does get me into trouble. Make sure your friend knows that this is what he is looking forward to for the next 30 years. Maybe he should reconsider.

On a side note, want to know what the ultimate b1tch slap is in a situation like this. Offer to buy the girl a shot to make peace. Then when you both ready to take the shot, slowly pour your drink on the floor maintaing eye contact the whole time, then walk away without a word. The look on her face should be priceless. Heh, damn I love burning bridges. :D

Alphazero

Golden Member
May 9, 2002
The girl was also a little (or more than a little) drunk...keep that in mind. Maybe she's a little less psycho than she sounds.

Peetoeng

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2000

I never understand that beer commercial "Know when to say when."
The fiance seems to "know when to say when" but not how to say it.