Info The Attorney General of Texas Republican Primary runoff is soon. (poll)

Who would win the runoff

• Bush

• Paxton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Some time by next month we would see who wins the runoff between Paxton or Bush's little brother.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Because of this and the base not being fond of the Bush's. Republicans love criminals just not the smash and grab type
Texas AG Ken Paxton's criminal case to be held in Collin County, court says | The Texas Tribune
If convicted, Paxton could face up to 99 years in prison.
Prosecutors in the suit claim Paxton persuaded investors to buy stock in a technology firm without disclosing he would be compensated for it. He was a member of the Texas House at the time.
Strong conservative credentials! /s

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Because of this and the base not being fond of the Bush's. Republicans love criminals just not the smash and grab type
Texas AG Ken Paxton's criminal case to be held in Collin County, court says | The Texas Tribune
The number of votes that the other 3 candidates during the general primary addad together would almost be 1.25 - 1.5 times as many votes Paxton got in the general primary election. Thus, there actually is a chance that Paxton might actually loose, that too with a chance of almost a large 6 digit margin.

By the way... if. Bush was to win the run-off there is a chance that the Democrats might win their first state level (non-state Senate seat) in a very long time.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
He such a good AG. I just had to vote yes. See how good a lawyer he is.

Texas’ Electoral College Lawsuit Was So Bad the State Bar Just Filed a Lawsuit About It – Mother Jones

I can’t speak for the commission’s case against Webster or Paxton, but the electoral-college lawsuit was about as bad of a brief as you’ll ever see from a state AG office—actually, 18 state AG offices—in the Supreme Court. It talks about Dominion voting machines. It misstates the number of electoral votes in play. It repeats this random claim from a guy in California that “the statistical improbability of Mr. Biden winning the popular vote in these four States collectively is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000.” I would have loved to hear the Texas solicitor general walk the justices through the math on that one at oral arguments, but it didn’t go to oral arguments, and the Texas solicitor general wisely sat out this case.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004

Texas’ Electoral College Lawsuit Was So Bad the State Bar Just Filed a Lawsuit About It – Mother Jones

I can’t speak for the commission’s case against Webster or Paxton, but the electoral-college lawsuit was about as bad of a brief as you’ll ever see from a state AG office—actually, 18 state AG offices—in the Supreme Court. It talks about Dominion voting machines. It misstates the number of electoral votes in play. It repeats this random claim from a guy in California that “the statistical improbability of Mr. Biden winning the popular vote in these four States collectively is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000.” I would have loved to hear the Texas solicitor general walk the justices through the math on that one at oral arguments, but it didn’t go to oral arguments, and the Texas solicitor general wisely sat out this case.

Modern conservatism is so intellectually robust, it's a wonder that they only seem to choose these intellectual lightweights and incompetents as politicians and judges.

Seriously though, it's embarrassing how progressives aren't curb stomping these clowns on every issue of substance.

Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Bar Association going after Paxton for promoting false election fraud.

Texas state bar sues to punish AG Ken Paxton over “dishonest” attempt to overturn election | Salon.com

Reactions: iRONic
Jul 9, 2009
Bush lost in all but 5 Counties of the 254 in Texas.

"The only counties Bush won were Loving County, where fewer than 10 residents voted; Sterling County, where about 50 residents voted; Kenedy County, where about 6 residents voted; Starr County, where about 200 residents voted; and Travis County — home to the left-wing city of Austin. "