The AT-PCG Official Space SIM/RTS/TBS Thread!

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
This thread is the place for all of us "Space gamers". Those who played Freespace, ELITE, Privateer, Homeworld, Imperium Galactica, "X" games, heck even old timers from the Star Control, Wing Commander and "X-Wing vs TIE Fighter" games. if it played out in the vacuum of space, it belongs here.

It may just be me, but i feel there are a lot of Space games being announced or released recently. Rebel Galaxy, X4, Space Bourne, BattleFleet Gothic Armada 2, AI War 2, many others ranging from trading to ship building and piracy.

so i'd like to keep this thread updated with newest announcements, releases, gameplay videos, reviews and even sales on games if you spot any.

if you see a new space game being announced or relased, post it in this thread and let everybody know about it.

just one request - keep the Star Citizen talk in the 2 SC threads. :)

i'll get the ball rolling with: SpaceBourne (early access)

those "in the know" already heard about Rebel Galaxy Outlaw:

Last edited:

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
one exception to the rule of "if it played out in the vacuum of space" is Dreadnought. a team deathmatch with huge ships! they just fly around on a planet instead of in space.

(not released yet)

and i already mentioned the announced X4 - foundations:

Last edited:

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
X4 Foundations is out now. from gameplay videos i've seen the graphics doesn't look so fancy, but there is complete freedom to do anything. i'll wait for some reviews.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
This isn't similar to the games posted here as it does not involve combat or exploration but moreso learning the functions of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo capsules that launched in the 60's. Flight, orbit, retrograde, docking,etc.

The developer is pretty active on steam and is planning to include several other real missions and a campaign. It's early access but I'm enjoying it a lot.

http://reentrygame.com