The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Guess whose son has been arrested on child sex charges?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Gross.

I'm willing to bet then that daddy diddled his son started a whole domino effect of psychological issues.
Not giving an "excuse", simply giving a likely reason.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Adopted son too, apparently. Adopted children report molestation by their parents at a rate roughly an order of magnitude higher than biological ones, iirc.

Sex offenses are a communicable disease and the criminals involved should be put in prison for life, whether they're 14 or 40 years old.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
I wonder if ancestry.com has a feature that lets you see how many pedophiles are in a given person's family tree. Maybe when the gov infiltrates that database, they can use algorithms along with your ancestral crime history to predict how likely you are to offend. Then again, who am I kidding. Knowing the NSA, they are already running a pilot module of this exact scenario. They probably focus on terrorism but pedos are of course always a good target too, maybe pass that on to local law enforcement using those sweet new Obama regulations that allowed for intelligence sharing between all law enforcement agencies.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I wonder if ancestry.com has a feature that lets you see how many pedophiles are in a given person's family tree. Maybe when the gov infiltrates that database, they can use algorithms along with your ancestral crime history to predict how likely you are to offend. Then again, who am I kidding. Knowing the NSA, they are already running a pilot module of this exact scenario. They probably focus on terrorism but pedos are of course always a good target too, maybe pass that on to local law enforcement using those sweet new Obama regulations that allowed for intelligence sharing between all law enforcement agencies.

Lol. That would be amazing.