The Acumen Of The Media Continues To Astound Me

May 31, 2001
Heard this morning on the radio, during the ABC News update at the top of the hour.

"Researchers have discovered what they are calling a hidden factor in the obesity equation. Salty snack foods that are consumed by children, which in turn cause many of them to quench their thirst using calorie-laden sodas."

I am astounded, I tell you! These researchers deserve to win the Nobel Prize for Science, and the reporters a Pullitzer!

In other breaking news, the sky is blue, water is wet, and Paris Hilton is white trash with money. Details at Eleven.

Gothgar

Lifer
Sep 1, 2004
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven
Heard this morning on the radio, during the ABC News update at the top of the hour.

"Researchers have discovered what they are calling a hidden factor in the obesity equation. Salty snack foods that are consumed by children, which in turn cause many of them to quench their thirst using calorie-laden sodas."

I am astounded, I tell you! These researchers deserve to win the Nobel Prize for Science, and the reporters a Pullitzer!

In other breaking news, the sky is blue, water is wet, and Paris Hilton is white trash with money. Details at Eleven.

The sky is blue??!!!!