The 14 Words

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Showing your true colours bro I suspected as much but here you are. At the end of the day in 2018. It's the republicans that are closely tied in with the neo-nazis and other white supremacist groups. It's how trump got elected. Reichminister D'Souza is a revisionist propagandist of the worst kind. There is no doubt of that.
Wow, for all to see.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Alright, this shit is off the deep end. Sorry, but it is. Do you pay for numerology, astrology, or psychic readings too? Seeing the left throwing around the term "nazi" at every turn is really embarrassing and shows great dishonor to the victims of the holocaust. This is not happening here, will not happen and this is pure fear mongering by the left, with no basis. Disgusting!
Fu*k you.

You're blind if you don't see what's going on. I'm not a conspiracy nut. I know nothing of this 14/88 shit but I can see the adoration. I can see the rise in hate groups openly supporting a sitting president. I can see that because Trump won't denounce them they feel emboldened. I know their message is segregation, divisive and full of loathing... and it comes with a fantasy and a plan of racial cleansing. The word Nazi isn't being bandied about to suppress and restrict decent people you fu*king moron. It's to bring to light that the ugliest people within American society are on the rise and they have no just or decent or even a humane agenda. Just because a Nazi doesn't call themselves a Nazi is no reason to not call them what they are exactly. If someone's reason for disliking/HATING another person is based solely on their race, that's racism. Add a plan, complicity or desire or action to do something about it that makes them a Fu*king Nazi!

Last edited:

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Why do you guys keep going after Hitler? I mean, if you really want to sound like the looney toons you are - you should at least go with the person who had the highest kill count.

Hitler was in a mere 3rd place compared to Stalin and Mao.
I don't compare Trump to Hitler. He's his very own version of hate, wanna-be-a-dictator, racist, sexual predator, corrupt, traitorous, criminal. Hitler's dead (also Hillary didn't win so I've moved past her as well). Trump is doing this shit NOW. The similarities to how Trump is stomping through his time in office to Hitler's run are striking. The similarities to Nixon and Watergate in how Trump's presidency is going are also striking.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Alright, this shit is off the deep end. Sorry, but it is. Do you pay for numerology, astrology, or psychic readings too? Seeing the left throwing around the term "nazi" at every turn is really embarrassing and shows great dishonor to the victims of the holocaust. This is not happening here, will not happen and this is pure fear mongering by the left, with no basis. Disgusting!

Why are you carrying water for vile racists?

It’s really easy to google 14 words and find out that is exactly what it refers to. Neo Nazi idiots have been using 14/88 in tattoos and such for decades, it’s not a made up thing. It is a somewhat subtle way of advertising your support for Nazi ideals.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
There it is, folks. Leftists always pull the race card, when they have nothing. Bro, you got nothing.

So how does that change the fact that Ann Coulter is a neo-nazi which. According to Dinesh makes her a democrat? Also I am not a leftist or a democrat. For me the world isn't black and white. I am just interested in spreading the truth that the republican party is closely aligned with neo-nazis and white supremacists. I don't think you are a racist*.

I think you are a very rational person. If a tad misguided. I think you are missing the point bro.

*It's just the people you accuse of being racists. Who are racists right? Why can't the rest of the world understand that!

^^^^I realise that the meaning of the above three sentences is going to go over your head but that's OK. It's what happens when you have a partisan view of the world. Where you are right and everyone else is wrong.

You also come across as a white conservative who is convinced he is a victim. Once again that's cool. Provided you want to live your life like that.

Last edited:

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
The 14 words refer to either:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

or

"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

They were created by David Lane an American white supremacist and convicted terrorist. The 14 words were inspired by Mein Kampf or My Struggle by Adolf Hitler.

A recurring theme among white supremacists is 14/88 which references the 14 words and 88 or Heil Hitler. Eight represents the eighth letter of the alphabet. So 88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

In 2017. Anne Coulter tweeted 14! the response from many of her followers was 88. This would mean that Anne Coulter is in fact a democrat.

I find this confusing. Given she is a right wing propagandist. Similar to Dinesh D'Souza. I know this move by the extreme right into the mainstream republican party isn't funny but seriously?

If I can pick it to pieces imagine what a reputable historian could do.

1488 has been in the public vernacular for a couple decades now. Everyone knows it's racist, nobody associates it with democrats.
Good to be concerned though!

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
1488 has been in the public vernacular for a couple decades now. Everyone knows it's racist, nobody associates it with democrats.
Good to be concerned though!

I am always concerned when it comes to extremist right wing Neo-Nazis uh....I mean democrats. Wait a minute what?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I've never seen it before.

The first time I saw it was in 1995 in an AOL chatroom for white nationalists (I popped in out of disgust and trolled them). In fact, many times the chatrooms had just 14/88 as their name.

It's almost universally used by white supremacists. Once you see it and learn what it is, it's shocking how much you see it.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
The first time I saw it was in 1995 in an AOL chatroom for white nationalists (I popped in out of disgust and trolled them). In fact, many times the chatrooms had just 14/88 as their name.

It's almost universally used by white supremacists. Once you see it and learn what it is, it's shocking how much you see it.
That so gross and heartbreaking.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I admit to not searching but there has to be a 14 Words song on youtube. Sung to a Pointer Sisters tune would be delightful.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Nobody on the left will ever pay attention to anything that man says. He's actually pretty honest and does research before he releases a film. Is he a convicted felon? Yes. Has he been honest about what got him there? Yes. Will he be automatically hated for his political views? Remember this is war...so yes.

So, which president signed the emancipation proclamation, a D, or R?
What political party founded the KKK?
What political party was at the infamous Klan bake?
Who was the president that broke up the black families with his welfare deal and said "I'll have those N's voting Democrat for 200 years?"

Have you watched Hillary's America? Of course not. So you didn't see the part where D'souza went in to a historian's office, mind you a black female historian, and wanted to get his facts straight, before he compiled his documentary.

Sounds like the revisionists are the liberal democrats, desperately trying to paint over their past. Schools can tell you one thing, but research can tell you otherwise. The problem is, too many people are being led around by media and just say "ok, what they say, is my truth."

I know your answers to some of those questions and it's batshit crazy. If Lincoln lived in the 21st century, he wouldn't be a Republican. I'm really fed up with the current GOP culture that ascribes its origins to Abolitionists and Lincoln. By this measuring stick, Frederick Douglas in the 21st century would be a Republican, and that is also batshit nonsense.

We all know what happened to the Democratic Party after the milestone Civil Rights struggles of the 50s and 60s, followed by Bobby Kennedy's candidacy and the fracture that occurred after the Chicago Convention.

My grandfather was a "legacy" Republican, and it still raises my blood pressure to think that once a year, he would tramp across town to give a donation to the local GOP boss so he wouldn't worry about keeping his job at a state college. If he were living today, he wouldn't vote for those M*********ers. And I don't think he'd accept that walk across town or the misuse of his hard-earned wages as an option.

Last edited:

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not to pile on here, but this talking point is utter bullshit. It is pretty widely understood that there has been a policy/playform/belief flip-flop between the two major parties. If you removed political affiliation, it was the liberal president who freed the slaves and conservative party who supported the KKK.

I am not voting Democrat 100 years ago. This is a weak ass example and as so.eone who appears smart, you know it and are paraffin g thie ahit out to be obtuse. Maybe it works with the dumb ass people you might associate with, but not here.

This is true. Both parties have crisscrossed the liberal/conservative landscape multiple times since the time of Lincoln. I was born and lived my early childhood years when the southern Democrats still promoted separate but equal and 80% of Republicans in congress voted for the civil rights act of 1964 versus only 61 percent of the democrats. Picture looks far different today than it did then. Mainstream Democrats as a whole have moved much further to the left since 1960 while mainstream Republicans have not moved all that much right from where they were in the 60s. I think the most extreme elements on either end of the spectrum tend to be who gets the most attention but are the smallest percentage of each side. I think it does a disservice to label Progressives as all Antifa style anarchists or Conservatives as white nationalist neo nazis when it is pretty clear that the vast majority are no such thing. Those groups are fringe elements on either end of the ideological spectrum and do not represent the majority of either side by a long shot.