The #1 North Korea 2013 tension thread [with rolling updates!]

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Japan was no Germany, but the Japanese did some fucked up shit in WWII to their prisoners of war. I really like Japan, I have no problems with it whatsoever and have been there a couple times. I like their cars, their people, they are a bit crazy with their sexual fetishes, but no hard (ugh...) feelings. But they do have a history of being nasty buggers to their prisoners.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Finally, it should be noted that, unlike what has been written here, North Korean refugees are not greeted with open arms in S. Korea. There, they are treated as 2nd class citizens. They are derided, looked down upon, and have difficulty finding work. Their accent give them away easily and they are no better than outcasts. The Korean Christians that rescue them do an admirable job but, once in S. Korea, they are nobodies...

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
Okay, let's stop feeding this troll. You won't convince a lunatic otherwise.

Keep the topic at its original subject. I'd hate for this thread to degenerate further by one crazie.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Okay, let's stop feeding this troll. You won't convince a lunatic otherwise.

Keep the topic at its original subject. I'd hate for this thread to degenerate further by one crazie.

I have no problem bringing things back on topic, so long as you guys keep the lies to a minimum. Imperial Japan did not devastate Korea and N. Korean refugees are given the cold shoulder in S. Korea. Also, I contacted a friend who returned to S. Korea to wish her a happy birthday and she said, on the outside, everyone is calm. But, inside, people are apprehensive. So, all your bullshit about Koreans laughing at us because they've seen this movie a thousand times before, is not true. People are worried, even the younger generation. You don't speak for all Koreans. When shit hits the fan, you will get on this message board, not take cover, so don't dismiss these threats so easily...

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
We liked it when you left this thread on your own accord. Please get out as you promised.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
We liked it when you left this thread on your own accord. Please get out as you promised.

I didn't know you were the elected douche here. I come and go as I please. If you don't like it, stop lying or go pound sand. Your choice.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
It's official Dari is batshit insane.

Denying Japanese war crimes? It's been documented throughout Asia AND the West (mostly Dutch and Spanish missionaries).

I am the idiot for leveling with a fool like you. How does someone like you operate in this world?

Please don't quote that stupid ****, it defeats the purpose of putting the bigots and crazies on ignore. Thanks.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Funny how you mention blind propaganda. You are the product of it. Whether or not you want to believe Japan spread your language in your country is up to you. I won't lose any sleep over it and neither will anyone else. But it's truly sad. I would not consider myself a "Japanophile". It's just that it's not difficult to understand a soldier's POV when you have meat bags running around accusing you of all types of things. I've seen how propaganda can soil a person's reputation by calling them "rapists" or "child killers" or murderers, being shot at while trying to help the fuckers. It's all the same everywhere. Then these lies turn to myths that can never be challenged.

What are your thoughts on the rape of nanking?

FYI Human beings are not "meat bags". Wait to go to in dehumanizing the Koreans.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Looks like Kim decided that rocket fuel was more important than Twinkies and has raised his missiles into firing position.
http://rt.com/news/north-korea-rocket-launch-663/

I can't believe this thread is still alive. Such a joke. Oh no, he's raised his missiles the day after he said he was going to launch!

If he was such a legit threat why haven't we assassinated him like ever other problem child the last 5 years? It's a farce people, wake up.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I can't believe this thread is still alive. Such a joke. Oh no, he's raised his missiles the day after he said he was going to launch!

If he was such a legit threat why haven't we assassinated him like ever other problem child the last 5 years? It's a farce people, wake up.

The thread keeps going because he's a loon which can cause considerable damage and economic chaos. As far as assassination goes note the leadership of Iran seems alive and well.

My suspicion is that we are looking at one or more of three things. He's posturing and waiting for the "ok we'll give you stuff" like has been done before and probably is wondering why we aren't getting his awesomeness, there is some technical problem associated with the launch, or China is privately chewing his ass out.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
What are your thoughts on the rape of nanking?

FYI Human beings are not "meat bags". Wait to go to in dehumanizing the Koreans.

Koreans? I never saw any Koreans in Afghanistan, idiot.

As for the Rape of Nanking, I'm still studying it. But I wasn't there so if soldiers did anything against policy or directives, then they should be duly punished if the rules of war they signed up to stipulated that such actions were forbidden.

Last edited:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
The thread keeps going because he's a loon which can cause considerable damage and economic chaos. As far as assassination goes note the leadership of Iran seems alive and well.

Iran is willing to play ball and has similar goals as our leadership. All of our "issues" with them is just to keep the public in fear of Islam.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
As for this specific crisis, Chinese media is reporting that lil Kim has told his forces not to fire first. He does not want to be blamed for starting a war.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
As for this specific crisis, Chinese media is reporting that lil Kim has told his forces not to fire first. He does not want to be blamed for starting a war.

Looks like the "China is chewing his ass out" hypothesis in action.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
TBH, despite the possibility that something real could come out of this and people may die, this crisis has done wonders for my portfolio.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
This ignore list is awesome.

User CP at top left -> Settings & Options -> Edit Ignore List.

Be sure to add Dari from giving you cancer. Suddenly the thread is nice and clean.

He's still 'studying' Rape of Nanking? Translation: Looking for more batshit crazy Japanses fringe blogs to suit my confirmation bias.

So long Dari, it was nice listening to your lunacy.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
This ignore list is awesome.

User CP at top left -> Settings & Options -> Edit Ignore List.

Be sure to add Dari from giving you cancer. Suddenly the thread is nice and clean.

He's still 'studying' Rape of Nanking? Translation: Looking for more batshit crazy Japanses fringe blogs to suit my confirmation bias.

So long Dari, it was nice listening to your lunacy.

Goodbye.