That's not what the conservatives on this board said.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JoeBaD

Banned
May 24, 2000
In other words, 403, you don't know what you're talking about.

Maybe you and I'm Typing can start some sort of tax consulting firm together.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< That's cool, it leaves the rest for us normal guys >>

Yourself not included being an self admited undersized &quot;man&quot;.

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
Oh well, at least none of this Really matters.....Lets see, Gore is now fighting with Clinton and telling him to stay out of his campaign.....History will continue the way it has and the party in power for 2 consecutive terms will lose.........Finally, the Senior Citizens will decide the election and......they are supporting G.W.B. by a HUGE margin! Poor little algore doesn't even look to carry his home state of TN! :D Have A Nice Day!!!;)

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< Yep, and you must like 70 year old women >>

Would that make you 40ish? And this &quot;scooter riding 12 year old wannabe Pimp&quot;
annoys you so? Interesting...you do have a weak mind. All this time I
was just egging you on.

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
Oh, to bad....you get testy when you're losing don't you kiddo? :D (by the way......i'm way under 40!) ;)

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
Oh, to bad....you get testy when you're losing don't you kiddo? [/i] >>

Yeah, I emulate Dubyah...it gives me a good laugh.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< << All this time I was just egging you on >>

you probably think you pissed me off when you said you were shtoocking my mother. Well that's not the case. What pisses be off is you don't cover her grave up when you are done.
>>

Well I've accomplished pissing you off by whatever means neccessary. Today's
12 year old wannabe pimps are capable of many amazing feats, the least of which
is pissing off weak minded 40 year old &quot;men&quot; like yourself.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< I was always under the impression that 403 had no testes... >>

No shock there...asses always make assumptions. Carry on.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
When bitch slapped the best he can do is Neener Neener.

You might find me annyoing, but don't confuse me with your mom. Now that's
really annoying.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
Sorry but I mudt depart this lively exchange...a few
parting words tho, try not to let other 12 year old
wannabe pimps toy with your 40 year old self again.
It degrades the &quot;elite member&quot; status.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Satelism!!!!

Ahaha hahahah ahahahah hahahah!!!

You crazies mommies suckling to my shwankie!!!!

Ahaha hahaha hahahaaa ahahah!!!!!!!

*sorry, was having a 403 moment there, carry on.

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
So much for reasoned discussion on the subject. Thanks to Red Dawn, 403Forbidden, and Joebad for turning it into a juvenile flame-fest ;)

Incidentally, Shazam, what exactly were you referring to with you commented people had no macroeconomic knowledge?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Reading all this I can't help but feel that we should have compassion for the rich. I mean, who is ging to help these poor persecuted people. :( Where's the UN? Why aren't people protesting in the streets?

searcher

Oct 14, 1999
DirkBelig:

Funny You should say

<< Two things to ponder:
1. When was the last time a poor person gave you a job?
>>

Ponder This

&quot;Conservative spin artists like to ask the question: whoever got a job from a poor person? Since the wealthy will always be with us, the more realistic question is: whoever invested money when consumers weren't able to buy the products they needed?&quot;

JoeBaD:

<< LOL

I just noticed that searcher responded to his/her own post.

&quot;Cool&quot;

Must be mighty proud of his/her self.
>>

Not particularly, actually a bit embarassed that I don't have the gift of B.S. that many on this board do. The reason I replied to my own message was to keep it from being lost. I thought it was kinda &quot;cool&quot; that none of the conservatives had responded although I'm sure it was because it wasn't worthy of their time coming from a liberal rag like the Wall Street Journal. I thought &quot;cool&quot; was a little more imaginative than 'bump&quot;, sorry for confusing you.

JoeBaD

Banned
May 24, 2000
Napalm,

I responded to this thread because it was not factual. I did not start calling anyone names. 403 comes back calling me an idiot and talking tax code that he has no clue about. I'm admittedly conservative. Few accountants aren't because we deal with dollars and are very critical as to how they are spent. So if you want to call someone juvenile, look somewhere else. Not a brag, but I devote much time to family and social responsibilities to the detriment of my own self indulgences. Can you say the same? I hope so because we all should. But when some snot-nosed little boy boy who just learned to wipe himself goes on the attack, he deserves to be put down. That little in my defense.

Searcher,

Sorry to sound harsh, but it seems to me that any post that has to be bumped by its author probably wasn't worth posting to begin with. Although you did get a heck of a response so maybe i'm wrong. Either way, I still thought it was funny that you responded to you own post as &quot;Cool&quot;. Bet you laugh at your own jokes.

Just kidding. Take no offense.