Thats how you do it when the banks about to take it back

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Ouch.. I am surprised that suspension broke.. I thought those were pick ups.

6000 lb truck going 60+ mph and landing on the front corner from 15 feet in the air?

They weren't meant to handle thousands of lbs of impulse loading like that. No vehicle is. Even purpose built sand rails can be messed up pretty bad if you jump high enough and land hard enough.

Should feel how hot the metal is after something like that from the amount of energy involved. It's like running a welder for several hours, but delivering the energy all at once in .00001 seconds.

Last edited:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Looks like he didn't even clean his bed out prior to the jump. Redneck racing at it's finest.

Probably had 3 batteries on his passenger floorboard he was going to drop off at AutoZone on the way back from the dunes.

May 13, 2009
What a dumbass. I'm not sure the Ford Raptor could handle that jump. I'm guessing they knew they were going to trash that truck. It wasn't even jacked up or had any offroad parts. Looked like a regular silverado straight from the factory.

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
I would estimate about $8,000+ damage to the vehicle. I hope he had his 20 seconds of fun. He will be paying for it. Returning this vehicle to the bank? Doesn't matter, he will still be paying for it. Banks, insurance companies, and rental car companies have been using utube for a long time to catch people like this when cars come back damaged. They are relentless in getting their money and courts have very little sympathy when they view a utube like this in awarding damages.

Last edited:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Stupid fuck...

So, you can't handle the payments and it's going to be repo'd so you're just going to fuck the bank and the next person who buys that pile of crap. Congrats on being a total fucking douchebag.

I guess that's the American way these days though...

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004
Stupid fuck...

So, you can't handle the payments and it's going to be repo'd so you're just going to fuck the bank and the next person who buys that pile of crap. Congrats on being a total fucking douchebag.

I guess that's the American way these days though...

I don't think that will work. If it's financed, it's insured.

If the insurance company sees the vid, they are probably going to deny the claim. They are going to want to know what happened to the truck.

The bank is still going to hold the debtor responsible, I'd think.

Banks, insurance companies, and the police, all have a thing about fraud.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
I would estimate about $8,000+ damage to the vehicle. I hope he had his 20 seconds of fun. He will be paying for it. Returning this vehicle to the bank? Doesn't matter, he will still be paying for it. Banks, insurance companies, and rental car companies have been using utube for a long time to catch people like this when cars come back damaged. They are relentless in getting their money and courts have very little sympathy when they view a utube like this in awarding damages.
That vehicle is totaled. Damaged frame as well... I guess you are right, $8000+...

PhoKingGuy

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2007
I don't know if it was going to get repoed, it was one of the comments on the video in youtube. I can't see why else you would do such a thing though