That was the worst episode of South Park ever!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Not seen it yet, but i liked the last one, the buck rodgers parody. Eric cartman 2546!! hahaha.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Wait....are you saying Towelie was in this episode? If so it is a must see.

Don't forget to bring a Towel.

Riverhound777

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2003
Was a bit disappointed, but I still laughed. It wasn't nearly as funny as the old episode before it with Butters and the Raisins place. "i'd rather be a crying pussy than a faggy goth" lol man Butters kills me.

tynopik

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2004
> Wait....are you saying Towelie was in this episode? If so it is a must see.

i believe that comment was in response to saying this episode was the worst ever

he was disagreeing and saying it had to be one with Towelie

most of the Towelie ones were ok, however he was in the one and only episode that deserves the title 'worst sp episode evar'- A Million Little Fibers

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
I don't know... something about brutally beating up 5 year olds just isn't funny to me.

The episode had so much going for it in the first half, shame to see such an ending.

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
Agree with the OP...worst episode of all time. Its a shame becuase the rest of this season had been so good.

Killerme33

Jan 17, 2006
I actually liked this episode. Wasn't the funniest episode ever, but I was getting kinda tired of all the political episodes.

Best line:
Randy: Remember Stan - Win or Lose.....Those are the two outcomes. Win or Lose.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Heh... I thought it was pretty funny.

Stan, win or lose... those are your two options, win or lose.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
i think this is the worst episode ever. my favorite is still fun with weapons.....

the throwing star in butter's eye... that's a classic.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
I think they were trying to point out that some 5 year old kid who dies of cancer > Steve Irwin's death. And they reminded us that Hollywood ending don't happen in real life.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
You aren't the only one of that opinion. After it was over, I felt like I did after I watched Napoleon Dynamite, like my brain had just had a half hour just sucked out of my mind, with a void left there instead. (or in ND's case, like an hour and a half, whatever it was.
Sort of the constant thinking of, "Ok, NOW something funny is going to happen. Huh, no. Ok NOW something funny....what the hell? The ending credits???"

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Funny how the whole, kid dying, sports guy needing to win to save him, then not winning thing was kinda like Baseketball. Except then it was way funnier. Although I did laugh quite a bit :(

FreshCrabLegs

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Pepsei
i think this is the worst episode ever. my favorite is still fun with weapons.....

the throwing star in butter's eye... that's a classic.

Haha, I agree. Hence the quote in my sig. Classic episode.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Wow grow a set of balls.

South Park was made on this type of humor, if you don't like it go back to watching family guy.

A 5 year old kid died of cancer? Of course, if you couldn't see that coming then you are not a South Park fan. Big deal it is a cartoon, it wasn't meant to really mean anything. Sad? Not really, I have had a close friend die of cancer, but that doesn't mean that it had anything to do with that. Steve Irwin jokes? Yup, and they will keep making them until you idiots shut up about how "offending" they are.

Personally I thought the episode was awesome, and had me laughing with all those golden quotes. Man there were some in there that will become SP classics. The movie cliches and refrences were awesome along with the music.

:thumbsup::laugh: for a good season finale.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: SVT Cobra
Wow grow a set of balls.

South Park was made on this type of humor, if you don't like it go back to watching family guy.

A 5 year old kid died of cancer? Of course, if you couldn't see that coming then you are not a South Park fan. Big deal it is a cartoon, it wasn't meant to really mean anything. Sad? Not really, I have had a close friend die of cancer, but that doesn't mean that it had anything to do with that. Steve Irwin jokes? Yup, and they will keep making them until you idiots shut up about how "offending" they are.

Personally I thought the episode was awesome, and had me laughing with all those golden quotes. Man there were some in there that will become SP classics. The movie cliches and refrences were awesome along with the music.

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty decent episode too. I especially liked the hockey jokes and the Canadian references. :D

Wasn't aware it was the last episode of the season but I probably shoulda known that seeing how "Drawn Together" had it's final episode this last week too.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Beachboy
Originally posted by: SVT Cobra
Wow grow a set of balls.

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty decent episode too. I especially liked the hockey jokes and the Canadian references. :D

Wasn't aware it was the last episode of the season but I probably shoulda known that seeing how "Drawn Together" had it's final episode this last week too.

"We need a Canadian" :laugh: