That time when you go to the bathroom and think

Feb 25, 2011
image.gif

Feb 25, 2011
Y'all are some delicate snow flakes.

If your, errm, "leavings" normally smell so foul that simply noticing asparagus-pee is "snowflake" territory, you probably should seek medical help.

And eat some fucking kale.

(The existence of chamber pots tells me that even if your shit does stink, it shouldn't smell so bad that you can't fall asleep with a bowl of it at the foot of your bed.)

Harrod

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2010
If I ever leave my job, I am going to eat a bunch of whole kernel corn, Oreo cookies without the creme, and asparagus. Then take a dump the night I leave and not flush it. Now that I think of it, I should do this and just not leave my job.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
If your, errm, "leavings" normally smell so foul that simply noticing asparagus-pee is "snowflake" territory, you probably should seek medical help.

And eat some fucking kahave to

(The existence of chamber pots tells me that even if your shit does stink, it shouldn't smell so bad that you can't fall asleep with a bowl of it at the foot of your bed.)
The difference is instead of a bit of asparagus in the risotto, I'd have to eat two large helpings of plain asparagus to notice. Apparently, some of us are better at digesting than you snowflakes. I also regularly eat dark greens such as kale, mustard, turnip, collards and, spinach.